1000 more seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 more seats

There is an article in the Argus on adding 1000 seats for band and students in the south end zone today. this has been discussed before but makes it more official. Should be good all around and opens up more seats for season ticket sales.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Re: 1000 more seats

They talk about placing them somewhere else once the new stadium is built. I assume they would be placed over on one of the ball diamonds, or I suppose in the Athletic training facility. Thanks to the person who made the kind donation.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      They talk about placing them somewhere else once the new stadium is built. I assume they would be placed over on one of the ball diamonds, or I suppose in the Athletic training facility. Thanks to the person who made the kind donation.
      +++++++1 This should be awesome!
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

I would love to see the athletic department put a price tag out there for all the additions/enhancements or equipment needed so people can people/organizations can determine if that is a cause they want to donate too. Perhaps the posters at SDSUFANS.COM can get together and help fund seating and other amenities for the baseball complex. I would like to know what it would cost to add permanent chairback seats on the south side of Frost. If you break out these costs it doesn't seem so overhwhelming, but understand not all things can be done in stages.

Comment

Absolutely love this move. Props to the donor and to AD Sell.

Some benefits taken from the article:

- Band moves to south Endzone, allowing for a home field advantage in that endzone and for better sound in the main grandstand.

- Fence line is moved closer the field, allowing for more people to fit in the south endzone.

- Bleachers will have the capacity to be taken apart and moved once the new stadium is built. (The Erv?)

- Ability to sell more season tickets with 600 more seats available on main grandstand.

Comment

Working...
          X