Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cochart

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
    I was interested to see how cochart was doing and I think everyone will like to see this article. Hopefully he makes it.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...7-84fd8ba38b9c
    After reading that, I think he has a inside shot at making the team.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

That's a Jackrabbit 1st Down! Cochart just had a nice few yard catch on 3rd down on an out route for a first down. The game is on the NFL network. Following the catch the announcers commented that the Bengals are impressed by Cochart

Edit: Cochart gets a second catch and the announcers make a similar comment.

Edit 2: Cochart blocks his guy into the endzone on a 1 yard touchdown run and gets more love from the announcers for run blocking
      Last edited by el_presidente; 09-01-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
        That's a Jackrabbit 1st Down! Cochart just had a nice few yard catch on 3rd down on an out route for a first down. The game is on the NFL network. Following the catch the announcers commented that the Bengals are impressed by Cochart

Edit: Cochart gets a second catch and the announcers make a similar comment.

Edit 2: Cochart blocks his guy into the endzone on a 1 yard touchdown run and gets more love from the announcers for run blocking
        Aah junk! With all the football on, I forgot to watch this!!!! Aaaaarrrggghh!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/...sectionstories

This blogger has Cochart making the Bengals (If I'm reading this right). Excellent!

Comment

And that blogger has Cochart ahead of Chase Coffman (based on his first four to go). Even better!
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

According to TV's twitter:
              Just got a text from an SDSU coach: Former Jacks TE @cjcochart87 has made the Bengals 53-man roster as an undrafted rookie.

Congrats Colin!!!

Here's a RT from Colin himself:

RT @cjcochart87: Dreams really do come true if you work hard enough!! Thank you lord for everything you have given me!
              Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

From the Bengals website:

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...2-a4859f447c59

“At tight end, probably the biggest thing is a guy we targeted after the draft group -- (Colin) Cochart. We felt he was one of the better prospects who didn’t get drafted, and he has not disappointed us. He has done everything both physically and mentally to make this football team. I think tight end, like linebacker, is a position where a lot of guys that go undrafted. There is a lot of development that occurs physically and mentally with these guys. Look across the league – a lot of those guys got in the league different ways. And Colin is on the 53-man roster right now. Maybe he started out to be a little longer shot, but he is here and we feel real good about him.”

Comment

cochart got his first TD catch today.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati...t-1-yd-pass-TD

cochart TD catch.

Comment

Dan Patrick on NBC showed the highlight and said "Colin Cochart, rookie from San Diego State." Ugh.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Colin Cochart

I was watching NBC's Football Night in America last night and they showed Cochart's TD. They did say that he was San Diego State, though.

Comment

Re: Colin Cochart

Nice Article about Colin in the Green Bay Press Gazette: http://blogs.greenbaypressgazette.co...etown-packers/

Comment

To add to the bummer of a pre-season for SDSU grads...Cochart was waived by the Bengals today as well.
                            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Cochart has been picked up by the Dallas Cowboys according to dallascowboys.com

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                                Cochart has been picked up by the Dallas Cowboys according to dallascowboys.com
                                Nice congrats to him

EDIT: Even though he might get cut after week 1

Comment

Working...
                                X