• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sfjacksfan99
    replied
    Re: SDSU vs. Illinois

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Where are your seats at for the Jacks game? $14 bucks is cheap!
    I wanted to be as close to the rest of the people wearing yellow and blue as I could, so section 108 was my choice. Could have moved closer to mid-field for about $10 to $15 more. I wanted the tickets in hand before I left next week. I had considered going without tickets and seeing what the scalpers would give them up for, but thought otherwise. I've done that a couple of times and haven't been burned, but you never know...

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    Got both my jacks tickets and bears tickets in the mail yesterday. Paid $14 for the jacks tickets. Sorry guys with extras, I had to save some cash after the bending over I took on the bears tickets. Hoping for at least 1-1 for the weekend. I do know we will have a blast regardless. Chicago is a great, great city. Especially in the summer.
    Where are your seats at for the Jacks game? $14 bucks is cheap!

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

Got both my jacks tickets and bears tickets in the mail yesterday. Paid $14 for the jacks tickets. Sorry guys with extras, I had to save some cash after the bending over I took on the bears tickets. Hoping for at least 1-1 for the weekend. I do know we will have a blast regardless. Chicago is a great, great city. Especially in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    We are in 18 and will certainly be the most rowdy and loudest row regardless of the score. Yes, that is a challenge.
    Its on like donkey kong......I just wish I could go to the game.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    You'll be right in front of me JD. I'm in row 20. I apologize in advance for getting rowdy when we take the early lead.
    We are in 18 and will certainly be the most rowdy and loudest row regardless of the score. Yes, that is a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    One ticket taken...still have one left for the Illinois game. Section 109, row 19--THE SDSU CHEERING SECTION!
    You'll be right in front of me JD. I'm in row 20. I apologize in advance for getting rowdy when we take the early lead.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

One ticket taken...still have one left for the Illinois game. Section 109, row 19--THE SDSU CHEERING SECTION!

Leave a comment:

• pantherrob82
    replied

I live in the Davenport, IA area about 2-3 hrs from UI on I-80. Is anyone coming through the area Saturday morning and heading back Saturday night? I'd love to go cheer on the Jacks, but I'm not sure I want to spend the round trip gas.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

I purchased six tickets for the Illinois game and had a couple of cancellations. So, two tickets for sale in the SDSU section: Section 109, Row 19. Only drawback: you'll have to sit near me and I may yell a lot.

Anyone looking for two tickets in the SDSU section? PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Redbird Ray
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    It will certainly be a lot different experience than Nebraska, probably won't even match Iowa State. As I posted before, the Illini have 5 home games in a row to start the season so the excitement for a FCS team may not be great. We aren't the season opener and ASU comes in the week after us. I'm guessing 25-30K for butts in the seats. Should be a better atmosphere than Minnesota was.
    Unfortunately, SDSU will probably be the lowest attended out the first five home games, the 11AM start doesn't help either, also sandwiched between the home opener and Arizona State. That said, I would be surprised if there was legitimately fewer than 40,000 in actual attendance, with the announced crowd likely being around 50K. I would say Illinois' gameday experience is pretty similar to Iowa State's. Champaign/Urbana is a nicer college town, IMO.

Have fun rabbits, I'm hoping to make the trip there myself.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

I bought 4 tix for $32 on Stubhub. I haven't gotten them yet, which is starting to make me nervous. And I can't plan what the hell I am doing until I get those tix. Frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

From the alumni association, their party will be at the I-Hotel just south of the stadium, breakfast buffet and beer I love it!!

Experience Big Ten Football Jackrabbit Style in Champaign, Illinois. Join the SDSU Alumni Association and friends for fun, food, and football at the I Hotel, located on the University of Illinois Campus.

We will be kicking off the pre-game rally with french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, coffee, juice, and more. The cost of the tailgate includes breakfast and the first keg of beer. Cash bar is also available.

Saturday, September 10, 2011
    8:30 - 10:30 am Tailgate
    I Hotel
    1900 S. First Street
    Champaign, IL
    Map

Cost: $25/person

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

It will certainly be a lot different experience than Nebraska, probably won't even match Iowa State. As I posted before, the Illini have 5 home games in a row to start the season so the excitement for a FCS team may not be great. We aren't the season opener and ASU comes in the week after us. I'm guessing 25-30K for butts in the seats. Should be a better atmosphere than Minnesota was.

2011 Illinois Football Schedule
    Sept. 3 - Arkansas State
    Sept. 10 - South Dakota State
    Sept. 17 - Arizona State
    Sept. 24 - Western Michigan
    Oct. 1 - Northwestern
    Oct. 8 - at Indiana
    Oct. 15 - Ohio State
    Oct. 22 - at Purdue
    Oct. 29 - at Penn State
    Nov. 5 - OPEN
    Nov. 12 - Michigan
    Nov. 19 - Wisconsin
    Nov. 26 - at Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    Plans getting finalized now for a guys football weekend Sept 10/11 with Bears/Falcons tickets in Chi-town purchased for the opener on Sunday. Now for the Jacks tickets. Probably going to just stubhub them. Can't wait.
    There will plenty of seats available from what I could tell.

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

Plans getting finalized now for a guys football weekend Sept 10/11 with Bears/Falcons tickets in Chi-town purchased for the opener on Sunday. Now for the Jacks tickets. Probably going to just stubhub them. Can't wait.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X