• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 Recruiting List

Nate Meyer story

http://www.sctimes.com/article/20111...eyer-opts-SDSU

Comment

OLB - Jake Rademacher, 6'2" 205, Kettle Morain, WI - walking on at Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        OLB - Jake Rademacher, 6'2" 205, Kettle Morain, WI - walking on at Wisconsin.
        Thanks for the update, just added him to the list this week too.

Comment

Early X-Mas gift for SDSU football as they pick up their 9th verbal for 2012.

Vandrovec is reporting that TE Mitch Vejvoda verbaled today.

TE - Mitch Vejvoda, 6'4" 240, New Lenox, IL (Providence Catholic) http://bit.ly/pwWw9T

Most likely recruited by Shannon Moore who is the Special teams coach & TE coach. He recruits the state of Illinois along with Eastern Wisconsin.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-r...tchell-vejvoda

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
            Early X-Mas gift for SDSU football as they pick up their 9th verbal for 2012.

Vandrovec is reporting that TE Mitch Vejvoda verbaled today.

TE - Mitch Vejvoda, 6'4" 240, New Lenox, IL (Providence Catholic) http://bit.ly/pwWw9T

Most likely recruited by Shannon Moore who is the Special teams coach & TE coach. He recruits the state of Illinois along with Eastern Wisconsin.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-r...tchell-vejvoda
            The kid has a huge frame......probable o-line in the future.

Comment

According to senile Sid Hartman,RB Andrew Larson from Eden Prairie has commited to Harvard.

Comment

I think they might use Mitch Vejvoda as a tight end because there is more of a need at that possition and with his size he might be able to contribute sooner than most at the possition. They have six tight ends on the roster after they loose two to graduation with Seth Daughters coming off of a knee injury. So with his size they might even use him this year depending how the two freshman TEs are coming along this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  According to senile Sid Hartman,RB Andrew Larson from Eden Prairie has commited to Harvard.
                  Good for him for going to Harvard, but I thought he would have been an excellent signing if SDSU landed him. Watched him a few times and he really seemed to fit the mold of an SDSU running back and than some.

Comment

Really would have liked to have gotten Andrew Larson, but I was pretty certain from what I read that he was either going to end up at the U of M or Ivy League.

I second Mitchell's opinion, as he does appear to fit the mold of successful SDSU running backs. I hate to tread on holy grounds, but the way he never gives up on runs reminds me of Josh Ranek.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

TV mentioned in his blog that there was going to be a recruiting update in today's Argus. Has anyone been able to find it on line or is it only in the print version?

Comment

He tweeted this morning that it will be in Sunday's print edition.
                        Last edited by EQguy; 12-24-2011, 11:58 AM. Reason: update from tv
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

TV also tweeted that there were 10 verbals. There's only 9 listed on the first page. Anyone know the 10th?
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...|text|Sports|p

Comment

i do this @WMU_Dbrave8
                              everybody give a S/O to @charliegmz13 for committing to south dakota state university!

He is a baseball player..... MY BAD, saw it was tweeted by a football player (a pretty good one at that) and figured it was a teammate.
                              Last edited by joeboo22; 12-27-2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                                i do this @WMU_Dbrave8
                                everybody give a S/O to @charliegmz13 for committing to south dakota state university!

The guy tweeting this is a WR from University High School in Ft. Lauderdale (A nationally ranked high/prep school) who has committed to Western Michigan.

Now I assume this is football and all what I get from Charlie Gomez is he is from Miami....... If anyone knows anything about this feel free to clarify.
                                He's got quite the comments on his Twitter account. Not sure if it's for football as he doesn't even look like a football player and I can't find a thing mentioned about him anywhere.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X