Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Information Needed.

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand words, and very true in this situation, my guess is you are the wee one.
    Let's just say I got 'Pitted' against my sisters to fight for who got to flip the switch.

Comment

Fellow Forumites: Hunters fly in all the time with their shotguns, don't they?
      Welcome to the Jackrabbit family; the football is great, the people are great, the weather is great - for the most part!!! We are hankering for more playoff football! This looks like a great class. Go Jacks!

Comment

they should be able to fly with their guns.. they just have to be checked and I don't think you're allowed to take ammo... I could be wrong, though.
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

just remember to put the shotgun or rifle into a locked carrier and the ammunition in a seperate container or bag. and better yet when you make the reservations ask the airline what its policy is. and check out

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...rial_1666.shtm

this should answer the questions

Comment

Originally posted by NewJack2011 View Post
            Wow. Its very exciting to see all the responses to FeistyRed request for info. I to have a son that was part of the 2011 recruiting class (Trevor Wesley) And We are very excited about him attending SDSU and playing ball there. I love the support I see for the program and look forward to being apart of the JackRabbit family. Can't wait to bringing my Golf clubs an play some Dakota golf.

Trev's Dad
            Congrats to Trev and his family. All the hard work on the field and in the classroom has paid off and now he gets the chance to get a college degree and play football. A dream come true I would expect. Brookings and South Dakota are great places. The golfing season is a little shorter than down south (actually a lot shorter) but you'll be able to get some rounds in this fall. They'll be no issue if you want to check a shotgun, I agree, get a quality case that locks and will protect your gun. Don't worry about bringing shells, you can get them here.

Back to FB, tailgating has become the norm and parents are welcome to get their own site or to join those of us who are already there. Its easy to find a group that will welcome you in with food, beverage and conversation.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
              Let's just say I got 'Pitted' against my sisters to fight for who got to flip the switch.
              AH- HA,a pit is in the center,so you're the middle one.

Comment

Wow. Its very exciting to see all the responses to FeistyRed request for info. I to have a son that was part of the 2011 recruiting class (Trevor Wesley) And We are very excited about him attending SDSU and playing ball there. I love the support I see for the program and look forward to being apart of the JackRabbit family. Can't wait to bringing my Golf clubs an play some Dakota golf.

Trev's Dad
                If you llike playing in 20-30 mph winds...have we got the golf courses for you!
                Welcome aboard!
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  If you llike playing in 20-30 mph winds...have we got the golf courses for you!
                  Welcome aboard!
                  LOL. I'm use to tough golfing conditions. In the summer the wind chill here is about 103*.

Comment

LOL. I'm use to tough golfing conditions. In the summer the wind chill here is about 103*.
                    That is the truth! LOL I look forward to meeting you!

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                      That is the truth! LOL I look forward to meeting you!
                      Same here. I'm excited for all the Arizona kids that are heading to SDSU. And as a parent it great to see the support the program gets from the community.

Comment

I heard somewhere that SDSU invented the Cookies and Cream flavor of ice cream. Anyone know if that is true?
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          I heard somewhere that SDSU invented the Cookies and Cream flavor of ice cream. Anyone know if that is true?
                          There's a few with that claim... I have heard we were the first to use Oreos...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookies_N_Cream

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
                            There's a few with that claim... I have heard we were the first to use Oreos...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookies_N_Cream

You could put mustard in that ice cream and it will still taste good.

Comment

Working...
                            X