Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New threads

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    It is...very hard to understand that you don't get the difference between someone's yard and a football field. But, carry on, I'm going to pop a couple of Advil in the meantime.

Go Jacks!!
    Don't get sucked in...I made that mistake by entering the leather helmet discussion a couple days back.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      It is...very hard to understand that you don't get the difference between someone's yard and a football field. But, carry on, I'm going to pop a couple of Advil in the meantime.

Go Jacks!!
      I obviously do, I perfer grass in both situations, I didn;t know if people who perfer fake grass for football would perfer it overall and not want real grass. I mean if you like fake grass, thats great, I don't.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Don't get sucked in...I made that mistake by entering the leather helmet discussion a couple days back.
        Its winter and confrence basketball has not started yet, nothing wrong with trying to have some fun. I think people are thinking way to hard about it. If people have not figured out yet, I am goofin, passin the time, waiting for confrence play to get started.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Its winter and confrence basketball has not started yet, nothing wrong with trying to have some fun. I think people are thinking way to hard about it. If people have not figured out yet, I am goofin, passin the time, waiting for confrence play to get started.
          Jesus...just stop now please!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Jesus...just stop now please!
            Calm down, its going to be ok, catch your breath and know it might be hard to beileve but its just a goof. having fun. Like i said don't think to hard about it. Youll be ok.

Comment

Working...
            X