Minett is through for the year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minett is through for the year.

He's definately one of the better bunny players I've seen. He was just such a warrior week in and week out and always filling up a stat line. I know coach Bohl said on his show Sunday morning that he's glad his teams don't have to face Minett again. I have to say, I feel the same way. What a tough break for him.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      He's definately one of the better bunny players I've seen. He was just such a warrior week in and week out and always filling up a stat line. I know coach Bohl said on his show Sunday morning that he's glad his teams don't have to face Minett again. I have to say, I feel the same way. What a tough break for him.
      I believe Bohl said, "He's a whale of a back!" Sorry, had to do it.

Kyle will always be an SDSU legend! He played the game the way it should be played!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Sorry to see Kyle won't be playing Saturday. Was hoping to see him one last time, running over the Fighting Flickertails. I have a feeling he will be successful in future endeavors.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Man, that's too bad. Hope Kyle recovers quickly and fully.

Comment

[QUOTE=mnbison;164488]As a Bison fan I wanted to just make a quick post regarding Minett. It's really too bad he has to miss his last game at State, was hoping he could go on Saturday, not only to pound the Sioux but to finish his career at SDSU on a high note. I got the chance to listen to him talk on a Fargo radio station last week and all I can say is I was really impressed with how well he spoke and wish him nothing but the best. What amazes me when watching him run is his great balance, he got nailed a couple of times on Saturday and he just doesn't go down and he never quits. So when they announce his name on Saturday, stand up and cheer SDSU fans, send him off with an ovation he'll never forget, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know but he deserves it. Good luck and take it to the Sioux on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

MNB, so are you saying you want us to WHALE on the Sue?

Comment

[QUOTE=NoVaJack;164593]
              Originally posted by mnbison View Post
              MNB, so are you saying you want us to WHALE on the Sue?
              Yes, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Kyle not being able to play his last game at home and against the Swho. He was an absolute thorn in our side but fun to watch. Good luck to him in the future and I agree with the others Kick the ever loving ..................... you know what I mean
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Just sad, sad news for a hard-working back who took and dished out punishment every week.

Losing Kyle makes Saturday's game a much more dangerous one. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd much rather depend on him than on QB play.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Can't replace that guy. He's a game changer and that's true when he's not in the game. But, I think we'll be okay. Duffy is a powerful back in his own right and the spotlight will be on him. I think he'll have a whale of a game.

Comment

While I am an NDSU fan (SDSU is my second favorite MVFC team btw, as they were in the NCC), I feel bad for Minett. I watched him almost singlehandedly beat NDSU when he was a freshman and we were 10-0--well your LB's were pretty damn good too I guess. I think our game against you this year would have been even more close, and a possible loss for us, had Minett not gotten injured. Christ, he put 50 yards on us in the first quarter, and then, after getting hurt and standing on the sidelines for several minutes, they put him back in and he goes off for an 18 yard TD--pretty impressive and tough loss. Hats off to him from the Bisonville member.

Comment

Working...
                      X