Bison/Jacks Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison/Jacks Week

Time out. Please avoid the smack in a non- smack zone.

Comment

Go Jacks!

Comment

We need to end this thread and concentrate on the we must protect this thread. Otherwise the Bison fans will never have a chance to look at the Dakota marker. Plus it is a better thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Not to mention the fact that no other school in the MVFC that I have visited (and that's quite a few) stoops so low as to have the announcer play the role of cheerleader. Not a lot of class, as far as I am concerned. NDSU should send him down here for a game and a lesson on how a high quality stadium announcer operates.
          With tongue in cheek, maybe this is what we need to get those old farts off their butts when our defense has a third and long play. I do agree its not very classy for the PA guy to be cheerleading.
          It still puts the game in the hands of the guys on the field. That announcer was very quiet in one game where Josh Ranek put up bunch of yards and got the opportunity to look back and see who was in pursuit of a tackle. Thats a memory I will carry to my grave.

Comment

Good luck jacks

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              Good luck jacks
              Thanks yfe.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Go Jacks

Comment

Go Bison

Kick the yackrabbits a**es!!!!!!!

Snoozeville here on your fan site......not many posts this week about the game.....

Well, when you are out of playoff contention.....that might do it....

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                    Go Bison

Kick the yackrabbits a**es!!!!!!!

Snoozeville here on your fan site......not many posts this week about the game.....

Well, when you are out of playoff contention.....that might do it....
                    Warning, this may be construed by some as smack.

Bisonville becomes Snoozeville this evening (Only one smiley needed, don't want to waste them for after the game)
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      KK is the top row, iirc. I've sat in the top row and the first row and can honestly say that there isn't a bad seat in the building.

Is the SDSU band making the trip this time? If I die without ever hearing that stupid first down jingle they play, I'll die a happy man.
                      Yeah, when I hear something 30 times in an afternoon, I tend to get tired of it, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X