Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trap Game?

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post

TOB - TOB is like a bad beer. The more you drink it, the more you like it. He’s getting better at throwing on the move and on balance. Plus he is starting to hit the open receiver.
    I LOVE THAT QUOTE! Had a Blatz Light flashback there. Rep points!

I think you are right on your whole post.

As for the thread, no such things as a trap game when you have this team's record. You need to go 1-0 the rest of the way to make it to the post-season. They have confidence now and I expect them to come out with their hair on fire the rest of the way.

It really bodes well for next season. Bear with me on this. Remember last year when we came out slow in a lot of games but then we picked it up and won. They survived the slow starts to have a great record. This year due to a number of factors they didn't that and went 0-4. They have had more pressure this year after the slow start and are responding in a big way. Does that make any sense? I guess what I am saying is I expect the team to come out of the gates right away next year rather than the slower start.

There is no question that the Jacks have a history of getting much better as the season goes on. I even include the Montana game in that. The end was brutal, no need to rehash but the first three quarter was amazing. Not many go in there and push the Griz around.

A lot of football to be played in 2010. 1-0 THIS WEEK MEN!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      Am I justified in being concerned... or am I full of crap as usual? LOL
      I was tempted to set up a poll: Is Jackrabit1 (A) justified in being concerned; or (B) full of crap?

I think our team can just look at the season record and realize there are no easy games. They're fighting to have a winning record.

1-0 this week.

Go Jacks.

(Oh, I'll go with (A) but not because this game's any trap -- every game to the end of the season is some form of trap.)

Comment

Originally posted by launcher46 View Post
        Definite trap game. At the Difference Maker's Club tonight John seemed to think they were a good team... and it wasn't just coach speak. They looked great on film and do some things on defense schematically that no one else does. Great quarterback too.

How's this a trap game if Jacks are acknowledging how good they are?

Comment

Working...
        X