Stirring the pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stirring the pot

I was willing to look ahead only to the extent that I've purchased tickets for the NDSU game. Other than that, I have no idea who we're playing after Saturday. All I know is we're playing in Terre Haute and we'll have to bring our best game against the Sycamores so that we start the season 1-0.

Comment

Different mindset playing on the road,have to play tougher & have to match the intensity of the home team,who'll be all fired up by the home crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Aaron Rollin? A little more Cochart is always good. Tiefenthaler I think showed some good things in the return game.

10 yards off, I think is to protect these younger corners mentality a little bit. Dline did well yesterday and is flushing the QB more every game. I think the philosophy remains no big plays and stop the run. Brodie remains a stud. Jeske is playing well. Is General up to a 100%. Overall they are playing awesome and i have nothing to complain about.

I'd like to see the complete package on defense,linemen & LB's putting pressure on the QB.OL & linebackers snuffing the run before they can build momentum.
        At the same time,if per chance an opposing QB does get some time, his receivers were jammed & covered like a glove & he has to run for his life or crumple to the ground to avoid a sack.Would like to see the LB crew get the Lawrence Taylor or Dick Butcus attitude.Maybe when we've got more experience in a year or two

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          I think the team really needs that cupcake home opener. Nuts to this business of starting a week behind.
          I agree. Last year fine we started at home even though it was a week late. I think we owe it to the team and fans to provide a game to start the year. Even if its a cupcake, which we have lost before. I just think our teams need time to get into a groove with the plays. The more time they have to work on that early on or agaist easy teams helps to get wins and get ready for the hard games.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            all fired up by the home crowd.
            The trees are averaging about 6,000 per game. I don't think that's much of a home crowd......

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              The trees are averaging about 6,000 per game. I don't think that's much of a home crowd......
              We would be lucky if thats our attendance for the final game of the year. But as an Avg that is a bit low.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X