Siu gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Siu gdt

They got DeBoer, we got Eidness back, I think there is a signifcant difference in game planning ability. I suspect Luke Meadows did the play calling today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      They got DeBoer, we got Eidness back, I think there is a signifcant difference in game planning ability. I suspect Luke Meadows did the play calling today.
      He he he he. You just had to stir the pot, eh?
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I just heard the Board of Regents won't let SDSU do any Hobo Day game-planning before Thursday. They want to assess things first!

Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Jacks have legitimate shot at running the table and finishing at 7-4. 1-0 I know!

Comment

Just got home after spending the afternoon on the road, listening to WNAX of course. Much fun listening to the game. Sounded like most everything clicked for the Jacks to get a big win.

I can hear Aunt Edna yelling, "Dog Killer!"
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Well, well, well, look who is starting to get things figured out? The bad news, we're 2-4 and 2-2 in the MVC. The good news? We're right back in this thing!!!

One game at a time has got to be the motto! I'm just saying with a start like that it is really lucky that we are still right in the thick of this thing and starting to play some solid Jackrabbit football!

Next up a huge Hobo Day game against Youngstown State! 1-0 next week!

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

"Starting to come together, Pepper- starting to come together."

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Jacks have legitimate shot at running the table and finishing at 7-4. 1-0 I know!
                  I dare not dream. Lets get a HOBO Day win next week in front of, hopefully a large and vocal crowd.

Comment

Great win by the Jacks today, but who would of thought that ISU Blue would be 2-1 in the conference and 4-2 overall. They came from two td's down to win in overtime over Mo St.

Comment

Had to take off after Brodies pick 6.

Glad the Jackrabbits returned the favor that SIU left in Brookings last year.

That win must feel real good for the guys, it sure feels good for the fan, I know that!
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Late comment (just got around to checking the board), but what a BIG win for the Jacks!! Sets us up to at least have a good chance of winning out. Watched the game on SIU's website. Cost (only 9.95) was well worth it and the win was PRICELESS!!! First class camera coverage, and announcers (could have shut them off and listened to ours, but decided to see what they had to say) were pretty darned balanced for "home" announcers. GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          I've never met the guy, and I'm sure he's a nice, humble, great guy, but I've got to admit, one of my first thoughts when I heard the final score, was that it was nice to serve up Kalen DeBoer some humble pie.

I have to imagine, given that SDSU hadn't ever beat SIU, and considering his history with and what his Cougers did to UND last year, that he thought a SIU win today was a sure thing.

Again, probably completely unwarranted on my part, but it made me smile, thinking about it, for sure.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            I've never met the guy, and I'm sure he's a nice, humble, great guy, but I've got to admit, one of my first thoughts when I heard the final score, was that it was nice to serve up Kalen DeBoer some humble pie.

I have to imagine, given that SDSU hadn't ever beat SIU, and considering his history with and what his Cougers did to UND last year, that he thought a SIU win today was a sure thing.

Again, probably completely unwarranted on my part, but it made me smile, thinking about it, for sure.
                            I agree DeBoer is no doubt a humble guy and would have been a good fit for SDSU. His philosophy fits that of Stig, but getting Eric Eidness back was a big boast for the football program. One thing they have in common is that Eidness and DeBoer both played for Bob Young, who I know little of but seems to have been a coaching genus.

I got to give the entire coaching crew big kudos as their game plan seem to shine today, and our younger guys are starting find out what its all about. Our record todate is not a surprise in my mind as with all the new faces, I thought it would be mid season before things started to come together.

I am sure SIU staff are not feeling too much happiness about the out come today, but once they get going, look out. I heard Bison Rewind, a call in show on KFGO, the flag for NDSU sports. There are some very unhappy campers up North. There were a couple of older fans who were asking why it was that the NDSU community expected to win every game and a national championship every year? One of them suggested that a 500 per cent win season was a reasonable expectation.

Comment

Outstanding win for the Jacks. Since moving to D1 the Jacks have had some significant wins......Over Nicols State, Southern, Ga Southern, UNI, NDSU etc. But, this win vs SIU on the road and considering the start to the season will certainly go down as a BIG win. The Jacks had every reason in the world to fold their tent and go home. Kudos to the team and Coaching staff for not letting that happen.

No let down this coming weekend vs the Guins. HOBO day should be hop'n. If your a Jacks fan and your not at the game you better have a good reason. Lets full up Coughlin and keep this thing going.

Congrats and GBGBGJ

Comment

Great win....now back to work! It's Hobo Day coming up and we don't lose on Hobo Day, except for all those times we did!!!!!
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X