Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SIU game

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
    After watching the UNI/SIU on the net, if the Jacks can consistently run the ball (200 yds +), they win this.

UNI ran all over them in the 2nd half. Minnett is tough and I would give him 30 + carries today and use the play-action pass.

I picked SIU to win but if the Jacks can run they win.
    Here, fixed that for ya.

This is the only team the Jacks haven't beaten in the MVFC.

SIU looks like the Packers on their injury report.

Their fans are calling Dieker the worst QB in the country...a year after he comes in during the year and leads them to the playoffs. Huh, sounds familiar.

The Jacks defense has to figure stuff out today or it's going to be a shootout that goes in the wrong direction. If they can force some turnovers today and run #30 run, I can see a win.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      Is this game available on any internet feed? If not, I hope that some of you will post regular updates because I will be at work and this will be my best chance of following it at all. Thanks in advance.
      Agreed. I'm looking for it too. Anyone know if it's on the internet?
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post

Their fans are calling Dieker the worst QB in the country...a year after he comes in during the year and leads them to the playoffs. Huh, sounds familiar.
        You do know we made it to the playoffs more in spite of our qb play not because of it right?
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
          After watching the UNI/SIU on the net, if the Jacks can consistently run the ball (200 yds +), they win this.

UNI ran all over them in the 2nd half. Minnett is tough and I would give him 20 + carries today and use the play-action pass.

I picked SIU to win but if the Jacks can run they win.
          Great prognosis, SDSU ran the ball 47 times today, and we won as you predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
            I was at the game 2 years ago at SIU. We should have won that game. I think we win this game. I just feel like the team is on the verge of finding their identity and really putting a full 4 quarter effort together. I think (hope? believe? trust?) this is the game that it happens. WHEN we are 7-4 and figuring out who we play in the first round of the playoffs, we'll look back to this game as when we really got going.

Comment

Working...
            X