WIU Game Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIU Game Tickets

I have 4 tickets for the game on Saturday if anyone is interested. They are free of charge. I will have them put on hold for you at will-call. You can send me an instant message, but it would probably be better to send me an email. The tickets for in section H, row 20, seats 5-8. Send me an email with your name and I'll have them waiting for you. I can't make the drive to SD this weekend.

My email address: gdw@gruber-law.com

The seats have cushioned seatbacks, I'm told.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: WIU Game Tickets

Would love to use them but will be in Des Moines for a soccer tournament.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      Would love to use them but will be in Des Moines for a soccer tournament.
      I think an augie fan was looking for tickets in one of the other areas on here.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Tickets are gone. Glad someone is able to use them.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
          Tickets are gone. Glad someone is able to use them.
          You the man. I used them well. Cheered my but off. Glad to have left after watching a W.

If you don't have a soar throat on sunday, you didn't cheer loud enough Saturday night.

Thanks again!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
          X