Good Luck Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Today

I will be cheering for the Jacks today. I think that Nebraska will be surprised at how stout your defense is. When us FCS teams play one of the big boys we're usually hoping it won't be a blowout. I don't think that this will be.

This 'could' be an upset. I'm going to predict it: Jacks - 31....Huskers - 28

Re: Good Luck Today

UNL by 30+ unfortunately. If SDSU scores, I will be ... surprised.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      Oh...you will be surprised. The big boys aren't as good as they think, compared to the better FCS teams.

Comment

Originally posted by CaBisonFan View Post
        I will be cheering for the Jacks today. I think that Nebraska will be surprised at how stout your defense is. When us FCS teams play one of the big boys we're usually hoping it won't be a blowout. I don't think that this will be.

Thanks for support and for the very generous prediction. My only hope today is that SDSU plays well and limits turnovers. Nebraska is going to score, I just hope we make them earn it and don't give them any easy points from INT/Fumble returns, Block Kicks, etc.
        http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Oh...you will be surprised. The big boys aren't as good as they think, compared to the better FCS teams.
          I wish we could have played them last year. Last year's Jacks team would have given them a battle. This year is a different story. I hope it's not too ugly.

Comment

So you must have been surprised. Most SDSU fans were prepared for the worst, many felt the what could have been. We have played our D-1 games rather close, so It should have not been to big of a surprise. Every week is a new game. Every one has a chance to win, and a chance to lose.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm never surprised by what you post RO, so it doesn't surprise me that you were rather far off on both ends of that comment. I'm content to say that we scored 10 points against them, even though the officials screwed us (for proof, read my comments at the end of the game thread). And Derek Domino also crossed the goal line to no avail but certainly shows we played toe-to-toe with them and 14 points is a long way from 30+.

Comment

Good prediction, CaBisonFan. You were closer to the actual outcome than everyone else. Should have been 17-17 late in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                  I'm never surprised by what you post RO, so it doesn't surprise me that you were rather far off on both ends of that comment. I'm content to say that we scored 10 points against them, even though the officials screwed us (for proof, read my comments at the end of the game thread). And Derek Domino also crossed the goal line to no avail but certainly shows we played toe-to-toe with them and 14 points is a long way from 30+.
                  Thanks.

I'm sure I was the only Jacks fan that predicted us to get destroyed on Saturday. I was wrong and I'm glad I was. I'm still not feeling completely optimistic about the rest of the season, but I feel better than I did before.

It is weird that some people on here still don't think I want SDSU to win.
                  Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 09-27-2010, 08:42 PM.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                  X