X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tight end

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    The tight ends and receivers need to catch better.
    Minett needs to run better.
    The O Line needs to block better.
    The D Line needs to rush better.
    The linebackers need to tackle better.
    The secondary needs to cover better.

Does that about cover it?
    The coaches could probably coach better.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      Cheerleaders could cheer louder.
      AD Sell could AD better.
      Bus driver could drive better.
      The sky could be bluer.
      Grass could be greener.
      Air could be more airy.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        Right.

The referees could referee better also.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          Cheerleaders could cheer louder.
          AD Sell could AD better.
          Bus driver could drive better.
          The sky could be bluer.
          Grass could be greener.
          Air could be more airy.
          Looks like we have covered all the bases here. Next topic please!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

The tight ends and receivers need to catch better.
            Minett needs to run better.
            The O Line needs to block better.
            The D Line needs to rush better.
            The linebackers need to tackle better.
            The secondary needs to cover better.

Does that about cover it?
            Kickers need to kick better.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
              The ladies selling the programs need to program more programs. Need to hit the aisles during the games. I had to look all over for these ladies in order to buy a program.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                long snappers need to long snap better.
                holders need to hold better.

Comment

Speaking of improvements: am I the only one that likes yellow pants and blue jerseys instead of all blue?
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                    Speaking of improvements: am I the only one that likes yellow pants and blue jerseys instead of all blue?
                    Honestly, I think the yellow could have been yellower.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Stig likes them... calls them banana pants. But they save them for Hobo Day.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Gawd I'm so glad you brought that up. I hate being the boards fashion policeman, but if I have to see that all-blue look one more time I'm going to puke. We look like a bunch of smurfs and the last two times out at home played like it.

Along with the 5-yard out page of the playbook, put a picture of the all blue uniforms in the burn-barrell as to never be repeated!!

Go Jacks!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbid rabbit View Post
                          also how can he create sepration when they only have him running 5 yard patterns. When he does run a longer patern he is open.

You sir, have a huge man crush on Cochart. I actually hope you are Cochart so it makes more sense. You need to get off your knees and just go watch some football...or whatever else you do when not thinking about him.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            You sir, have a huge man crush on Cochart. I actually hope you are Cochart so it makes more sense. You need to get off your knees and just go watch some football...or whatever else you do when not thinking about him.
                            I was willing to end this topic as Nardos suggested. Now that you brought it up again, here is what I have to say. Oh and by the way I am not Cochart, but a good friend of his that played with him.
                            When someone starts bashing a player because they don't know the circumstances or facts, or because they just personally don't like him for whatever reason(jealously), that player should be defended. Its not fair to the player to bashed or cut down when someone doesn't know the circumstances or facts or whatever. This goes for any player on the team, when they are being cut down and bashed. If someone know the facts,circumstances or situation, they should defend that person.
                            END OF topic as Nardos had said earlier.

Comment

I like Blueberry Pie.

Hate the blue pants look.

I wore the banana yellow when I played and like that look.

My wife took the liberty of poking fun at the "glitter" helmets though. I tried explaining it was a metallic paint and she kept saying that football players shouldn't wear glitter.

Oh, on topic. TE's, they are generally the best athletes and smartest players on the football field since they must block, catch passes, run with the ball, go in motion, line up on either the right or left side of the formation, line up in multiple formations, and, if it happens, try to tackle a defensive player should their be an interception. And I am in no way biased in this opinion.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
                                long snappers need to long snap better.
                                holders need to hold better.
                                Jack Rabbit needs to mime cheers better.

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                                Oh, on topic. TE's, they are generally the best athletes and smartest players on the football field since they must block, catch passes, run with the ball, go in motion, line up on either the right or left side of the formation, line up in multiple formations, and, if it happens, try to tackle a defensive player should their be an interception. And I am in no way biased in this opinion.
                                You are officially the Bert Blyleven of sdsufans.com!

I guess I don't mind the blue on blue....or blue on yellow...I generally don't look to close at the uni's.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X