Circle the wagons!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Circle the wagons!!!!!

I've been thinking long and hard about this....and I'm sure somehow people will jump on me...whatever. The coaches thought long and hard about how to get Tkool on the field. SO they made him a receiver. Here's a novel idea put him on the field: As a running back. He's got wheels and is shifty. Duffy doesn't really give us a change of pace back. I'm a Brookings-boy and it hurts me to say that. But I think you can run some different plays etc, with Kool in there at the RB position. Because what are we going to do next year? Put him back at RB....and a young WR could be learning the position they were recruited for. Stig talked about passing the baton....well...time to pass the baton.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      I've been thinking long and hard about this....and I'm sure somehow people will jump on me...whatever. The coaches thought long and hard about how to get Tkool on the field. SO they made him a receiver. Here's a novel idea put him on the field: As a running back. He's got wheels and is shifty. Duffy doesn't really give us a change of pace back. I'm a Brookings-boy and it hurts me to say that. But I think you can run some different plays etc, with Kool in there at the RB position. Because what are we going to do next year? Put him back at RB....and a young WR could be learning the position they were recruited for. Stig talked about passing the baton....well...time to pass the baton.
      Agree 100% Its time the O coordinator see this and do something about it..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
        Agree 100% Its time the O coordinator see this and do something about it..
        I was unaware that we had an offensive coordinator...
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          Better yet Stig needs to do something about this.

Comment

Hey Jacks Sorry to see you lose to the Redbirds, I was rooting for you. Don't let the loss get you down. I am surprised to see all the bantering back and forth on this site however and the smack talk to the visiting team prior to the game, which I hope was just a few students and not any players. You guys are far too classy to have that happen. Have a good game against the Huskers and then do the job on the Panthers. Stephen F. Austin surprised me by beating them so it kinda shows you the way

Comment

Originally posted by henduster View Post
              Hey Jacks Sorry to see you lose to the Redbirds, I was rooting for you. Don't let the loss get you down. I am surprised to see all the bantering back and forth on this site however and the smack talk to the visiting team prior to the game, which I hope was just a few students and not any players. You guys are far too classy to have that happen. Have a good game against the Huskers and then do the job on the Panthers. Stephen F. Austin surprised me by beating them so it kinda shows you the way
              We're rallying HD, we're rallying.....There unfortunately were some players that cost us some yards during the games. That is not Jackrabbit football!!!
              We'll get it righted, this isn't the 1st time, we've started in a hole(we're Rabbits after all)!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                Touche', sir, touche'. I do think it's time to get past the put in your time, so you get to play. It sucks, but put the best player on the field, not just because they are seniors.

Comment

Working...
                X