Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT Delaware BlueHens

Rep points for you!

25 yards rushing is pathetic, given that Minett is one of top backs in FCS. At least the defense stopped the bleeding and the special teams has had a couple decent plays.

As for the Gophers/USD debacle, the Gophers must have been looking ahead to USC too much and USD likely pulled out all of the stops since this was their Game of the Year. Good for the 'Yotes . . . but, I still expect them to get trampled by the Bison later this season.

Comment

CAA Announcer, "I smell an interception." Hey, go suck it homer. He was right though.

Its over. Yuck!

I hope they can get that chip back up on their shoulder and get ready for the home opener. That game is huge to say the least!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

did you know the Brazillian Yellow Scorpion's venom can kill in 15 hours

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Too slow for the current situation . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And probably less painful than watching this game. (Or listening to the homer announcers. They make the White Sox announcers look good.)

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Too slow for the current situation . . .

the Brazillian Wandering Spider venom kills in 3 minutes fast enough

Comment

I didn't listen. What did Stig have to say?
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Did you know that the earth is home to roughly one billion metric tons of ants?

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
                    Rep points for you!

25 yards rushing is pathetic, given that Minett is one of top backs in FCS. At least the defense stopped the bleeding and the special teams has had a couple decent plays.

As for the Gophers/USD debacle, the Gophers must have been looking ahead to USC too much and USD likely pulled out all of the stops since this was their Game of the Year. Good for the 'Yotes . . . but, I still expect them to get trampled by the Bison later this season.
                    I watched the entire USD game and man the Gopher D was absolutly horrible< i would put money on it they would have been beat by Indiana St this week, USD didn't have much for D either.

I can't figure out why Stig didn't use Minnet more? I could only listen on the radio here in Fargo, but did Delaware shut down the run?
                    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

It feels like all the momentum that this football team has earned in the past seasons is starting to turn. The team that played today will be lucky to go 3-8. We were manhandled on the O-Line, manhandled on the D-Line, TOB looked horrible, WR & TE dropped several passes, on and on and on...

Like I said earlier, silver lining is that we can't play much worse.
                      http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
                        We were manhandled on the O-Line, manhandled on the D-Line, TOB looked horrible, WR & TE dropped several passes, on and on and on...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5ob9B9yD4

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                          I watched the entire USD game and man the Gopher D was absolutly horrible< i would put money on it they would have been beat by Indiana St this week, USD didn't have much for D either.

I can't figure out why Stig didn't use Minnet more? I could only listen on the radio here in Fargo, but did Delaware shut down the run?
                          Duuhh Yes!

For my money Minnet is grossly overrated and the 2 Delaware Backs who outgained him, Pierce and Hayes are better. Every time I see an over hyped Midwest Payton Candidate I come away less than impressed by Midwest folks. Do you guys ever actually look at what the CAA produces???

I guess not.

I recall the vastly overratted UNI QB who came in second in 2007 for Payton Voting. This guy could not carry the jock strap of Joe Flacco.
                          Where is he now???

Such is the way of the Midwest Homers.

O'Brien would not start on any CAA South Team and Minnet is way to slow to start anywhere in the CAA South. He could get a slot at Rhode Island.
                          Delaware dominated on both sides of the ball as they have done with every MVC team forever.

Delaware's record against the smash mouth Midwest teams is now 13-1.

Comment

East Coast football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gol0a...eature=related

Comment

Here's how I rate it in order of significance from my view through the radio:

1. Bye week/matchup: Our 1st game on the road against a decent, improved CAA Team's 2nd game. JMU upset #13 V-Tech and I don't see an MVC team doing that.
                              2. Running game: 25yrd 1.5/carry
                              3. Receivers/coverage: Lack of experience did not help at all + credit Delaware
                              4. Penalties & mistakes: not typical of this team
                              5. QB/play calling - it's been said
                              6. Defense - D-line is not close
                              7. Special teams - need the FG's in clutch situations
                              * GDT thread - It is possible to think before typing, even during the game.

Anyone not accepting that a 1-2 start was very possible was not being realistic. ISU should be a good bounce back game and a must win at home. I hope it is, my excitement for the Nebraska game is waning.

Comment

Originally posted by blukeys View Post
                                For my money Minnet is grossly overrated
                                Best not to say too much after just one game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X