X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU vs Delaware game on FOX TV

(May not be true)

Thought this deserved its own thread.

Just checked my electronic TV guide and they list the game as on FOX beginning at noon. I assume it will be the Blue Hen's announcers which isn't ideal but hey, the TV option is a nice one to have.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: SDSU vs Delaware game on FOX TV (maybe?)

Check that, I see reviewing the other thread the Sweeter says the deal is off. Game will not be on FOX. I plan to listen to WNAX either way.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Re: SDSU vs Delaware game on FOX TV

Sweeter didn't happen to mention why it fell through or if they were working with another station??

If the ability there to air it, I would really like to see it happen personally, especially with a 5 game home schedule.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

UD's FREE, live internet video stream is quite good and if you are able to sync it up to your or UD's radio broadcast it is even better, but be sure to mute the audio as it is provided by the UD stadium PA system and the PA guy is not good to say the least.

http://www.ums.udel.edu/udlive/
        Last edited by HardCoreHen; 09-09-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I asked Justin Swanson about TV on Tuesday, and he said there wouldn't be any. I think SDSU tried to work something out, but it just didn't happen.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

To be honest...I think this was a missed opportunity for SDSU and the local TV stations. These things happen. Oh well, i will tune in to the Delaware free broadcast.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Got the skivvey on the broadcast. It was all set up with FOX, but the Blue Hens apparently laid any egg. It was supposed to be broadcast out there on a local channel and FOX was going to pick it up locally, like a lot of our away games have been in the past.

Still wish it was on, but glad it didn't really have anything to do with SDSU.

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by HardCoreHen View Post
                UD's FREE, live internet video stream is quite good and if you are able to sync it up to your or UD's radio broadcast it is even better, but be sure to mute the audio as it is provided by the UD stadium PA system and the PA guy is not good to say the least.

http://www.ums.udel.edu/udlive/
                I will be at work deep in a building where I won't get radio reception. Does the feed include a visible scoreboard so I can tell the progress of the game? I won't be able to watch continuously, just peek in from time to time.
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  To be honest...I think this was a missed opportunity for SDSU and the local TV stations. These things happen. Oh well, i will tune in to the Delaware free broadcast.
                  Me too. Although I'm not ruling out a site crash... Lets see if those east coasters can figure out how to do a webcast better than JumpTV...
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    I will be at work deep in a building where I won't get radio reception. Does the feed include a visible scoreboard so I can tell the progress of the game? I won't be able to watch continuously, just peek in from time to time.
                    No I don't belive there is a continuous shot of the scoreboard. There is audio from the stadium PA announcer which identifies players involved in the play and also down and yrds to go. Here's a link to the UD internet radio broadcast which syncs up well with the video from the UD website.

http://www.wdsd.com

Comment

Because it does not, I'd suggest opening up a separate tab with the gamecast which can be found at bluehens.com...from there you can see stats/time of game while still having a live stream

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        Me too. Although I'm not ruling out a site crash... Lets see if those east coasters can figure out how to do a webcast better than JumpTV...
                        A left handed monkey with a nervous twitch could do better than JumpTV
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

There is a Live Stats page that you could display in a separate window alongside your video. It has the score, time, timeouts remaining - all the vital stats, plus a text play-by-play listing. Here's a sample from the Hens' first game:

http://www.bluehens.com/sportsinfo/l...ball/xlive.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            A left handed monkey with a nervous twitch could do better than JumpTV
                            Even after a tiger ate its left hand.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HensRock View Post
                              There is a Live Stats page that you could display in a separate window alongside your video. It has the score, time, timeouts remaining - all the vital stats, plus a text play-by-play listing. Here's a sample from the Hens' first game:

http://www.bluehens.com/sportsinfo/l...ball/xlive.htm
                              I dig it!
                              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                              X