X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Prognosticators

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    I'll play. Look out cellar here I come!
    I'm in....but I'm pretty sure I'll have the cellar locked up!

Comment

I'm in.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Count me in too.

Comment

Re: 2010 Prognosticators

I'm in

Comment

in..

Comment

I'm in!
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I'm in too. I think we should start Sep.4

Comment

At this point with the vote 26-6 we will start Sept 4. I already have the games picked. Some are actually on Thursday the 2nd so everyone will need to get their picks in on time or preferably early. The first week there are a lot of MVFC teams that are playing either an FBS team or a division II team. So the picks should be a little easier than they may be in the future. In fact there are probably only 3 or 4 games that may be likely to go either way. But success in the first round of picking most of the games correctly isn't all bad.

I will post the games about a week before the first games on the Sept. 2. From past experience I know that if I put out the list to early people tend to look at the games, put off the picks and then forget.

Comment

Bonus Round:

Let's due a prediction of the order of finish, 1-9 for the MVFC. Send me your picks by Saturday of this week. I will total up the votes and will post the overall results on Sunday or Monday.

Send your picks to me as a personal message (pm) so that we are not influenced by each other's choice.

At the end of the year, I will report on whose picks were the most accurate.

If you haven't done a pm on here before, you just click on my name above and a menu comes down, one of which is to send me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X