• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    Re: Best Regular Season

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Yep. Gophs win Big 10 title. SDSU swept Gophs. Therefore, SDSU would win the Big 10 if we competed in the conference. (I know I've seen this kind of logic used here before)
    Great season...so far. Now close the deal.
    Yes it's best to avoid that type of logic. We all know it's fun, when it benefits us. We also know we don't like it when it goes against us!

The great thing is a pretty good seed is possible when the Jacks make the Tournament based off of those Non-conf. wins I would think. But hey we've been snubbed before......and before.....and before....and before.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied
    Re: Best Regular Season

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Not to jinx anything here but by winning top seed in Summit, baseball has had by far the best regular season of any sport this academic year, especially when you add in the three-game sweep of the Big 10 champs and the win over Arkansas. It's hard to underestimate how much this team has accomplished, especially when it had to play the first umpteen games on the road... Really remarkable.
    Yep. Gophs win Big 10 title. SDSU swept Gophs. Therefore, SDSU would win the Big 10 if we competed in the conference. (I know I've seen this kind of logic used here before)

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    started a topic Best Regular Season

Best Regular Season

Not to jinx anything here but by winning top seed in Summit, baseball has had by far the best regular season of any sport this academic year, especially when you add in the three-game sweep of the Big 10 champs and the win over Arkansas. It's hard to underestimate how much this team has accomplished, especially when it had to play the first umpteen games on the road... Really remarkable.
Working...
X