WIU gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIU gdt

I'd think SDSU would get the title, judging on head-to-head competition.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      I'd think SDSU would get the title, judging on head-to-head competition.
      TV posted that they share the title with ORU.
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
        TV posted that they share the title with ORU.
        They share the title,but for seeding purposes the Jacks should get the top seed for winning the regular season series.

Comment

I believe that is correct. Jacks will play #4 seed, Oakland. ORU and Centenary will play. That matchup should force them to go with their aces in the first game.

The boys have put themselves in the best possible position to make a run at the championship.

And all I can say for those who will be listening to the games on the live feed, Thank God the regular announcer will be doing the games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernJack View Post
            I believe that is correct. Jacks will play #4 seed, Oakland. ORU and Centenary will play. That matchup should force them to go with their aces in the first game.

The boys have put themselves in the best possible position to make a run at the championship.

And all I can say for those who will be listening to the games on the live feed, Thank God the regular announcer will be doing the games this weekend.
            Yeah, Tyler was attending a wedding, NOT HIS, back home in Pierre. With the Jacks sharing the Summit League regular season title and securing the #1 seed, it had to have been tough for Tyler to miss these games.

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS!!!
            Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Working...
            X