• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ears Up & Brooms Out

lead off single,off to good start for this inning

Comment

As good as the Jacks are, I just don't think they can sweep ORU.

In fact, I kind of hope they don't. SDSU will be playing ORU again this season.

Comment

Just listening on the radio, but it seems like the balls carrying out pretty good if you can hit it out high enough,ORU seems to be doing a little better at that so far.Oberle's not doing too bad pitching.Scatterd 5 hit in 4 innings i think Tyler said.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          As good as the Jacks are, I just don't think they can sweep ORU.

In fact, I kind of hope they don't. SDSU will be playing ORU again this season.
          Never fear winning....it builds confidence,& instills doubt in your opponent as to wether or not they can win against you

Comment

Someones got to take over on updates , all i get is a loud beeping sound on go jacks right now.

Comment

12-5 ORU.....bullpen for Ritche,give'm a little different look at pitching?Runn'n out of time to make a comeback,....but ya never know.

Comment

Well, they jump on the new pitcher for 2 big runs....10 run rule comming into play now,we don't want to lose that way.

Comment

15-5 golden eagles,jacks need at least one run thier half of the inning or the ball games over with the 10 run rule.

Comment

one more two out magic inning?BATTER walks....Rhodes up....oru 's pitcher flirting with a wild pitch, in the dirt at least three times ,2-2 count.Game over.ORU wins....i think they were desperate not to let this one get away & avoid the sweep.I think ORU,s mystique has been a little tarnished in this series.Now we'll see if the rest of the league will become enboldened,& win some games too & give ORU the message that maybe they're not as dominate as they think they are in this leauge.We'll see how the ORU Gents series goes.

Comment

Congratulations on a great series this weekend, Jackrabbits. As has been noted elsewhere, you handed ORU our first conference series loss in our 10+ years of association with the conference.

Hope you guys don't play like that in Tulsa in a few weeks!!

Someone commented about us lifting our starting pitcher, Dallas Beeler, pretty early in today's game. This was based on pitch count. He's had Tommy John surgery and is maxed out at about 60 pitches at this point. FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Never fear winning....it builds confidence,& instills doubt in your opponent as to wether or not they can win against you
                        I'm speaking as a fan, not a player or coach.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                          I'm speaking as a fan, not a player or coach.
                          Pretty far out logic for a fan too.. IMHO

Comment

Excellent series win Jacks. You should always feel good about a series win regardless of who you sweep. However, when you lose the last game of a series it takes a little something away from the weekend. A four game sweep would have been sweet. But, as they say 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

We need to now take care of business and play better than we usually do in Fargo. NDSU and the Western Ill series should be wins for us. ORU has to go to Centenary next weekend. It will be an interesting last two weeks of the regarular season.

Good luck to Coach Price and his Jackrabbits.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Working...
                            X