Sacramento State - Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sacramento State - Baseball

Bases full of Bunnies again! Top of the 6th with 2 outs. New Sac State pitcher coming in (4th of the inning).

SDSU 1 - Sac State 1

Go State!  

Comment

Any updates. I'm at work and can only check the internet briefly.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Top of the 8, 1 out runners at 1st and 3rd - new pitcher for Sac State with Nick Adams at the plate.

SDSU 1 - Sac State 1

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Bottom on the 8th

SDSU 2 - Sac State 1

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Going into the bottom of the 9th Jacks up 2-1.

Comment

Just got back from the gym and tuned in online. Sounds like this has been a pretty good game? Hopefully the Jacks can hold on. Man on second, two outs, bottom of the ninth. Nail-biting time.

Comment

Jacks win 2-1, nice win Rabbits!!

Comment

Game 1 Final

SDSU 2 - Sacramento State 1

Go State!

Comment

It's nice to see the Jacks even their record at 2-2. Let's get after them again tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                      Jacks win 2-1, nice win Rabbits!!
                      Sweet, this team is much improved and should compete in almost every game they play this year. I'm excited to follow SDSU baseball again.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                        [quote author=SiouxFallsJack link=1171259530/15#21 date=1171674576]Jacks win 2-1, nice win Rabbits!!
                        Sweet, this team is much improved and should compete in almost every game they play this year.  I'm excited to follow SDSU baseball again.[/quote]

With it snowing and blowing outside listening to SDSU baseball makes it feel a little warmer.  

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                          [quote author=jackmd link=1171259530/15#24 date=1171675724]
                          With it snowing and blowing outside listening to SDSU baseball makes it feel a little warmer.  
                          The babysitter is due to arrive in 1/2 hour.  I will get her here and home not matter what it takes.  3 children five years old and under, babysitter lined up for Friday night, neither snow nor rain nor sleet nor whatever will prevent me from taking my wife out on the town tonight.  The pub will be open and my wife and I will be there.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Heard the last couple of innings on Depot 910 and it was an esciting finish.

Kind of a little slap in the face to hear Morsching interviewed and talking about how beautiful it out there when it is horrible back here but I'm happy for them!

Great win and a great start to the season!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

3:00 p.m. cst today on 910 am with Tyler Merriam

Comment

http://media.www.statehornet.com/med...-2726304.shtml

Home opener ends on sour note for Hornets baseball
                                Eighth inning miscues deny team first win

Mario Martin

The Sacramento State baseball team narrowly lost its sixth consecutive game by a score of 2-1 in its home opener Friday against South Dakota State University. The Hornets (0-6) let the game slip away in the eighth inning, despite getting a strong performance from the pitching staff.

The Jacks (2-2) were able to manufacture the winning run in the eighth inning as a result of heads up base running and two defensive miscues by Hornets catcher Travis Kirkman.

South Dakota State left fielder Korby Mintken, who reached base with a one out single, was able to get over to second when he successfully executed a delayed steal, catching Kirkman out of position to make a strong throw to second. Mintken then advanced to third on a pitch from junior transfer Tyler Axelrod that was scored a wild pitch.

Mintken came around to score the winning run when Jacks right fielder Nick Adams hit a slow grounder to second with men on the corners. The Hornets nearly turned two to get out of the inning unblemished, but Adams was just able beat the throw to first. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                                X