Clear All

Re: Utah Valley State at Cadwell Park in Mitchell

First Jack up...goes down swinging.

Comment

Second Jack up....base hit.

Comment

Darn...hit into a double play and that's the game. Wolverine's 9, Jackrabbits 5. Overall, nice weekend for the Jacks, winning two of the three-game series.

Comment

Wow, how disappointing to let this one slip away.  The Jackrabbits fall apart and give up 7 runs in the 9th after they got the first out of the inning. :P :'(

Final Score

UVSC 9 - SDSU 5

Jackrabbits fall to 16 and 13 on the season.  Man, we should have swept this series.  >  Oh, well we have DWU on Tuesday and Minnesota on Wed., go get them Jackrabbits.

Go State!  

Comment

I drove up to Mitchell to see the game today, first Jacks baseball game I've been to since my college days in the late eighties. It was a great game for the first eight innings then things fell apart in the top of the ninth. Hopefully the guys can keep their heads up and come back and have a great week. I heard at the game that if the field in Sioux Falls isn't playable by wednesday the game with Minnesota may be switched, the April 18th game could be played in Minneapolis and the April 25th game could be played in Sioux Falls. After the game coach Christiansen said in his post game interview that a decision will be made in the morning and the games may be switched.

Comment

Working...
            X