Jacks in Texas vs Purdue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks in Texas vs Purdue

Nothing like kicking off the 2022 season by playing a Big Ten team, in the lone star state. I'll be attending the double header in Sugar Land (Home of Astros' affiliate Space Cowboys), this Saturday. There's actually talk of establishing a Jackrabbit alumni chapter, in Houston. SDSU spirit is alive and well, in Texas. Will be fun to see another Jacks baseball game, as I watched them play Dallas Baptist a few years ago. They are headed to San Antonio, following this series. Let me know if anyone makes it down for the games. Go Jacks!
    "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Originally posted by wr54 View Post
    Nothing like kicking off the 2022 season by playing a Big Ten team, in the lone star state. I'll be attending the double header in Sugar Land (Home of Astros' affiliate Space Cowboys), this Saturday. There's actually talk of establishing a Jackrabbit alumni chapter, in Houston. SDSU spirit is alive and well, in Texas. Will be fun to see another Jacks baseball game, as I watched them play Dallas Baptist a few years ago. They are headed to San Antonio, following this series. Let me know if anyone makes it down for the games. Go Jacks!
    Enjoy the games. Baseball in February is inspiring for us in the north. I believe there are some college games going on this weekend in SD. Then the bottom drops out on Sunday night into Monday. In the spring, “hope springs eternal”.

The team this year will bring lots of experience with them. I like them to finish in the top half of the Summit and make a run at the conference tournament.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
    X