Preseason #1 and #2 Pitchers Out for the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason #1 and #2 Pitchers Out for the Season

Baseball is a game built around pitching. Coach Bishop will have to spin his magic wand to hold this season together. I just got word the team’s #2 pitcher is now out for the season with Tommy John. This comes after Tyler Olmstead was ruled out before the season. Many inexperienced arms are going to get impact innings this season. Let’s see what happens.

The first weekend of the Summit is this weekend. Of course on the road vs. Oral Roberts.....

Go Rabbits!

2019-20, the season of the injury continues. What a crazy year.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      2019-20, the season of the injury continues. What a crazy year.
      like there is something in the water in Brookings or something, crazy every sport has basically had its best or impact players hurt for much of the season. Hopefully that means next year we are lucky and avoid the injury bug across the board.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jacks lead K-State 2-0 end of 3rd on ESPN+ right now.
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
          Jacks beat P5 team without best pitchers? Seems like things could go alright.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
            Today's game against K-State is on ESPN+, too. Starting at 6 p.m., I believe.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X