-Ekeland Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Ekeland Baseball

Coach Ekeland finally found a donor. He will be gone for about four weeks. Lets all hope the best for him.

Re: -Ekeland Baseball

Originally posted by Joe Jackrabbit
    Coach Ekeland finally found a donor.  He will be gone for about four weeks.  Lets all hope the best for him.
    This is great news. Where are the doing the transplant?? Lets keep Coack Ekeland in our thoughts and prayers.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was told by a member of the athletic department that he will be at the Gift of Life Transplant House in Rochester. He cannot receive flowers but cards and well wishes would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_tracks
        I was told by a member of the athletic department that he will be at the Gift of Life Transplant House in Rochester.  He cannot receive flowers but cards and well wishes would be appreciated.  
        If this is true, I am glad he's here. At Mayo we have one of the best liver transplant teams in the midwest, maybe the United States.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X