Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Illinois

Jacks got beat in extras yesterday 9-4 but came back with a 19-9 win today.

Re: Western Illinois

Jacks take game three 12-2 to win the series. Plus, IPFW lost to NDSU to give the Jacks some breathing room for a solid second place. Jacks will not catch ORU for the top seed. But, extremely important to hold on to the number 2 seed. The Jack would likely play NDSU or IPFW in the Summit league tournament and ironically those are the two teams still on the Jacks regular season schedule. Jacks need to finish strong,

JBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
      Jacks take game three 12-2 to win the series. Plus, IPFW lost to NDSU to give the Jacks some breathing room for a solid second place. Jacks will not catch ORU for the top seed. But, extremely important to hold on to the number 2 seed. The Jack would likely play NDSU or IPFW in the Summit league tournament and ironically those are the two teams still on the Jacks regular season schedule. Jacks need to finish strong,

JBGBGJ
      I'd assume 1 plays 4 and 2 plays 3 the opening round. Other than staying hot, no real advantage of being the 2 seed instead of the 3.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I suppose the #2 seed is the home team vs.#3. Not sure how much of an advantage that is, but they would get to bat last.

Comment

Working...
        X