NDSU Coming to Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Coming to Town

Big weekend series with the Bison. The Bison enter the weekend in last place. Personally I'm sick of losing to NDSU so how about a sweep this weekend! Weather is suppose to be excellent. Grab a chair back at EHF and some sunflower seeds and come out and support the Rabbits!

Go Rabbits!

Re: NDSU Coming to Town

You got the first one. 5-2 Jacks. We just are not good this year. Wouldn't be surprised if you get the sweep. Two of three seems almost a lock. We'll just have to get our revenge in softball.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
      You got the first one. 5-2 Jacks. We just are not good this year. Wouldn't be surprised if you get the sweep. Two of three seems almost a lock. We'll just have to get our revenge in softball.
      Whoa whoa whoa. Since when do women's sports count at NDSU?!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Whoa whoa whoa. Since when do women's sports count at NDSU?!
        Smack/nonsmack, etc., etc.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks have won 10 of last 12 and a sweep would be sweet.
          (Filbert, appealing on behalf of MontanaRabiit - seemed like a fairly mild and on point observation given the arguments that have been made from time to time from our friends up north).

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Jacks have won 10 of last 12 and a sweep would be sweet.
            (Filbert, appealing on behalf of MontanaRabiit - seemed like a fairly mild and on point observation given the arguments that have been made from time to time from our friends up north).
            Well, it was a only mild rebuke, I thought. Need to keep up my rep for unpredictable moodiness.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Well, it was a only mild rebuke, I thought. Need to keep up my rep for unpredictable moodiness.
              If it makes you feel any better I immediately went to my corner for timeout after I posted that........

Comment

2 down and 1 to go for a sweep. Jacks beat Bison today 5-4.

GBGBGJ

Hope Filbert doesn't warm me about smack since I mention beating the Bison.

Comment

Bison and Jacks trading.

Jacks take both baseball games of the series so far(5-2, 5-4). Bison take both of the softball games so far(8-4, 11-3). Final games in both tomorrow.

Comment

Like I stated earlier. If you're sick of losing to NDSU head out to EHF. The Rabbits go for the sweep today. I would agree with Hammersmith. The Bison look a little down. Yesterday they won the HR distance battle. Two long HR's with the South Dakota Southerlies blowing. Back to the Rabbits. Some of the young players look like they're starting to hit their stride. This team could be dangerous by the end of May in Sioux Falls.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Omaha lost today. So if the Jacks can hold on to their 8-2 lead, they will be tied for 2nd in the Summit.

Comment

SDSU 13, Shaggy ones from the north, 5.
                        SDSU bats hit four home runs in today's game.

Go Jacks! We're playing pretty good baseball right now.

Comment

How do you spell SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP? I don't care what sport it is - curling or bowling or whiffleball - any time you sweep the Bizun is a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            If it makes you feel any better I immediately went to my corner for timeout after I posted that........
                            But you came back with guns blazing with this post.... Thanks to Filbert for moderating!

Comment

Highlights from the weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHZ3_JKrX8k

(This has both links in case one doesn't work for someone. That is just for you Montana Rabbit.)
                              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Working...
                              X