ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

Sweep anyone? Hopefully the team can keep this momentum through the month of May. Adam B. Has been pitching great. Each weekend he has been setting the tone by getting the team off to a great start on Friday.

FYI... ORU has beaten Texas Tech and Oklahoma St. twice this season. Along with that they've been rated as high as #40 in the RPI.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

A sweep would be nice. I am for it. The ORU Eagles might see it different. Did ORU save their best pitcher for today?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        A sweep would be nice. I am for it. The ORU Eagles might see it different. Did ORU save their best pitcher for today?
        No. Statistically their best pitcher used yesterday. Altamareno was 5-1, and had 58 innings, with 58 strikeouts and only 9 walks (about the same level as Adam Bray). But the best ERA belonged to the first pitcher used Friday. So a toss up I guess. But both are ahead of Giller, who will pitch today. If Ryan Froom pitches at the same level he has been at in the last part of this season, we would certainly be at a similar level on the mound, and hitting and defense would decide the outcome. I'm optimistic about our chances today, but know that ORU is certainly capable of winning this one.

Comment

A win today would mean a sweep but it would also get us within a game of first. Something i didnt think was possible on friday.

Comment

The Jacks got down 4-0 after 3 but got 2 in the 4th and 5 in the 6th, ORU has scored a run in the bottom of 7, so its 7-5 Jacks , top of 8

Comment

ORU gets a 2 run HR in the bottom of the 8th off Marcus Heemstra, its tied at 7

Comment

7-7. ORU hits two run Homer in bottom 8th.

Comment

going to the 10th tied at 7

Comment

Jacks lose 8-7 in 10. But still a lot to be excited about the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                    X