Summit RPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit RPI

This conference is ripe for the taking this year. I was surprised to see that there are 5 conferences below the Summit in RPI.

http://www.boydsworld.com/baseball/rpi/confrpi.html

From what I've seen this year the bid to the NCAA tournament is like the NHL. Qualify for the conference tournament and you have a great chance to go to the NCAA.

Big weekend this weekend at Western. Bottom of the conference. 3 out of 4 would be nice.

BTW - Score Layne some runs. It would be nice to win the opening game of series. The way he's been pitching three should get it done.

Go Rabbits!

Re: Summit RPI

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    This conference is ripe for the taking this year. I was surprised to see that there are 5 conferences below the Summit in RPI.http://www.boydsworld.com/baseball/rpi/confrpi.htmlFrom what I've seen this year the bid to the NCAA tournament is like the NHL. Qualify for the conference tournament and you have a great chance to go to the NCAA. Big weekend this weekend at Western. Bottom of the conference. 3 out of 4 would be nice. BTW - Score Layne some runs. It would be nice to win the opening game of series. The way he's been pitching three should get it done.Go Rabbits!
    I wouldn't count the independents as a conference but otherwise you are dead on. Layne and Bougher are a tough 1-2 in the conference tourney, and Layne has the stuff to pull an upset against anyone if we can get to the ncaa's. Gotta be able to play some games consistently and get on a roll though!

Comment

Defense has improved greatly the last couple of weeks.(with the exception of game 3 in omaha) With the pitching we have going for us and an improved defense all that is missing from making this a really tough team is the bats. Definitely could see the NCAA's as a realistic goal.

Comment

three should get it done

hmmmm . . . 3 score - where have I heard that before?
        Wood Bob

Comment

LOL David. Rather have 6-4-3's 3 score.

Comment

Working...
          X