Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    A split is a split. Kind of like kissing your sister but I think the Rabbits will take it. Nice to win the last game of the series. I would think they walk away from the weekend feeling good. The defense is still too loose (especially in Game 3). The college game has changed so much with the BBCore bats. Defense and pitching win today. The past college baseball was all about the long ball. HR's are few and far between.

Now the Rabbits need to hold serve vs. the rest of the conference and take another shot at the Bison next month in Fargo.

GO RABBITS!
    My opinion is ,a guys not really a "power hitter" in my book if he needs aluminum bats to hit for power.Before the days of aluminum bats,there were still power hitters,but they had real power ,not power dependent on using a certain type bat.

Comment

Re: NDSU

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
      No comparison to the 70-80's losing streak in FB. We didn't have a good season last year but if you go back to just the previous season the Jacks were 6-1 against the Bison including 2 wins in the Summit Tourney.
      U are right, I heard Tyler say something about this during the first game. I dont think he mentioned the fb losing streak, but whatever his exact words were made me think of FB, but you are right, it is no comparison.

Comment

Working...
      X