Season opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season opener

Hard to believe, but the Jacks open the season on Monday in the Metrodome with a double header. Then it is off to Florida next weekend for games with Ohio State and St. Bonaventure.

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...40&SPSID=64526

Re: Season opener

Another W against a Big 10 team?? What's our record since going D1 against that conference?? Gotta be pretty good I would think.Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Rabbits win the season opener 3-0. The perfect season is alive

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Ahhhhh, there is just something refreshing about the start of baseball. Lets get back on top this year where we belong.

Also on a sidenote...... the Summit strikes again with a WIU upset of #1 Arkansas yesterday 7-5.

Comment

Game 2 is underway

SDSU 0 - WC 0 Bottom 2

Comment

4-0 Jacks through 4-1/2.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Jacks win game 2 5-0.

We must be darn near leading the nation in team ERA.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Happy that we started off strong, even if it was against lower-division opponent.

I think we should have a pretty strong pitching staff this year, but no clue how our bats are going to be. I looked at the lineup and we really JuCo'd it out, so not a lot of history to predict their performance off of.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Baseball talk. This makes me smile. Alright...we took care of business. Pitchers did their jobs. Looks like we caught the ball alright. Typical early season not a whole lotta hitting type game. Looking forward to seeing what happens against a better team.

I plan on being at the Ohio st game Friday. If anyone else will be there, let me know. Would love to see some fellow jackrabbits

Comment

Man, pitchers and catchers report, Jacks are 2-0, doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
                      Baseball talk. This makes me smile. Alright...we took care of business. Pitchers did their jobs. Looks like we caught the ball alright. Typical early season not a whole lotta hitting type game. Looking forward to seeing what happens against a better team.

I plan on being at the Ohio st game Friday. If anyone else will be there, let me know. Would love to see some fellow jackrabbits
                      Good for you! Enjoy the Florida sunshine - Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                        Another W against a Big 10 team?? What's our record since going D1 against that conference?? Gotta be pretty good I would think.Go Jacks!!
                        I did a little research last evening with Ohio State on the schedule today. Here is how the Rabbits have done vs. the Big 10 since 2005. Overall record (including Nebraska) 10-27.

vs. NE 0-11
                        vs. MN 7-12
                        vs. Iowa 3-4

It's sure fun to be talking baseball on a cold winter day in SD.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                          I did a little research last evening with Ohio State on the schedule today. Here is how the Rabbits have done vs. the Big 10 since 2005. Overall record (including Nebraska) 10-27.vs. NE 0-11vs. MN 7-12vs. Iowa 3-4It's sure fun to be talking baseball on a cold winter day in SD.Go Rabbits!
                          Forgot about NE being in the Big 10(which imo the move to the B10 will hurt NE baseball) we always seem to struggle with them and Creighton, but thought our record against Iowa and UM was better than that.
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                          X