X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit pre-season poll

Jacks picked 2nd

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20130206xvxk2r
    Last edited by LakeJack; 02-08-2013, 11:14 PM.

Re: Summit preseason poll

The Summit League should be ripe for the picking right now. This is a weak baseball conference. Unfortunatly the Bison are miles ahead of the Rabbits heading into the season. As a wise man once said: "That's why they play the games." Get into the tournament and get hot for a weekend.

Season opens up next Monday.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Our pitching staff is going to be good enough to win the league tourney. Hitters seem to battle pretty well, look for them to come on late in the season as the freshmen and JC transfers get some experience.

But as always, defense will be the key. We all know how last year went. I think things will change for the better. Coaches seem very excited about the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
        Our pitching staff is going to be good enough to win the league tourney. Hitters seem to battle pretty well, look for them to come on late in the season as the freshmen and JC transfers get some experience.

But as always, defense will be the key. We all know how last year went. I think things will change for the better. Coaches seem very excited about the year.
        I like your thinking RabbitBall. GO Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
        X