@ ndsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ ndsu

Bison take the lead 2-1 in the bottom of the 7th on a jam shot single.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Bison add 2 more in the bottom of the 8th, score is now 4-1 Bison.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Final: Bison 4, Jacks 1. Bison sweep the four game series.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Will this be rock bottom for this team? ORU on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
            Will this be rock bottom for this team? ORU on the horizon.
            Wait until next year.

Comment

The weekend was all about Bison football...too bad the baseball games had to be the same weekend. Friday night was the showcase...a big deal to many fans, and then was tailgating and the spring game. Plenty of fans were just worn out after that. There was a group from SDSU tailgating right in the middle of the West Lot. I didn't get a chance to talk to them but it appeared they had a really good time. Respect to them for coming out tailgating! I heard they were former SDSU baseball players.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                The weekend was all about Bison football...too bad the baseball games had to be the same weekend. Friday night was the showcase...a big deal to many fans, and then was tailgating and the spring game. Plenty of fans were just worn out after that. There was a group from SDSU tailgating right in the middle of the West Lot. I didn't get a chance to talk to them but it appeared they had a really good time. Respect to them for coming out tailgating! I heard they were former SDSU baseball players.

Tailgating and what else do those ridiculous bison fans do? The answer make beer and drink it. Oh I forgot, they wear big bird coats to the tailgate.

Comment

Personally, I'm not giving up on this year. Think back to 2009. It was so similar to this year and we made the conference championship. We just need to get the bats going (which I believe will happen) and we'll be fine.
                  Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  Wait until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Tailgating and what else do those ridiculous bison fans do? The answer make beer and drink it. Oh I forgot, they wear big bird coats to the tailgate.
                    So TAB makes beer friday night, cleans up, and then friends drive in from Minneapolis. We proceed to play cards, drink, and have a good time. Meanwhile, a sue fan/friend sneaked on teh TAB estate and proceeded to "decorate" they house with sue flags/decals. He was within two feet of us as he put a couple decals on the window. Lights on in the house, dark outside, us drinking, I guess it was easy for him. He then texted me that we had a lot of cars in the driveway so I knew we had been hit. I went out after a couple of hands of card and pulled the stuff down...except for one window decal that I didn't see until Sunday. We proceed to drink beer and play cards until 4:00 am. Then was woken up at 7:00 by my 4yr old twins telling me this guy had also draped a huge sue flag over our back yard fence. Had to go take that down then got ready and went tailgating at 8:30 am. While we were gone this sue fan/friend came back and hit our yard again. I guess he was trying to get back for losing a bet and having to wear a Bison NC shirt out at tailgating...which he did. I also made sure to have a sign to greet him as well.

Which I had also put up on his garage:

Then drank and played cards again Saturday night. I'm really feeling like **** today. Great weekend.

Comment

TransAmBison,

I must say that I was impressed with the Bison tailgating and how many NDSU fans came and talked to us. We even had lunch with plenty of Bison fans and had a rather good time.

I do have to say...the NDSU official that took our beer away in the third game owes us 6 beers...I'll be sure to get them back in 2 years.

-Homer

[Jacks] Baseball is Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer Jack View Post
                        TransAmBison,

I must say that I was impressed with the Bison tailgating and how many NDSU fans came and talked to us. We even had lunch with plenty of Bison fans and had a rather good time.

I do have to say...the NDSU official that took our beer away in the third game owes us 6 beers...I'll be sure to get them back in 2 years.

-Homer
                        You were out there tailgating? Now I really feel bad about not stopping by. I was really moving slow from the night before and I was taking it pretty easy. I was keeping an eye on my 4 yr old twins and only left the group once to talk to people. You guys were in the row just east of us and then south by a few parking spots. I was wondering if there might be a Jacks poster in there but I knew my mind was not up to keeping up to witty banter. I shoulda stopped by anyway. As for your missing 6 beers, stop by this football season and you'll be taken care of.

Comment

You were out there tailgating? Now I really feel bad about not stopping by. I was really moving slow from the night before and I was taking it pretty easy. I was keeping an eye on my 4 yr old twins and only left the group once to talk to people. You guys were in the row just east of us and then south by a few parking spots. I was wondering if there might be a Jacks poster in there but I knew my mind was not up to keeping up to witty banter. I shoulda stopped by anyway. As for your missing 6 beers, stop by this football season and you'll be taken care of.
                          That would be your homebrew used as replacements. My oh My, the bison fan is using SDSU fans for lab rats. Just kidding.

Comment

Yea we had a good time. NDSU's AD and a few assistants stopped by and talked with us for some time as well. Good experience overall.

It was probably better those beers got taken away from us. The guy did miss the rather large bottle of Jaeger and a few other beers that were crushed immediately after. I do wish the Jacks would have won a few but both pitching staffs looked great.

Hopefully the Jacks can win a few games and make the tournament so we can snag a win from the Bison.

Comment

LOL Glad you are still alive today Homer but I thought it was 12 beers that clown took from you Tailgating in Btown this weekend! You should come down for that.

Originally posted by Homer Jack View Post
                              TransAmBison,

-Homer

Comment

It was a poor estimation on my part...It felt like he took everything away from us...everything except my dignity and my ability to go out to the car and drink in the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X