Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the team ERA. Enough said. Go get them this weekend and get the conference season off to a good start. Go Rabbits!

Re: 7.53

Agreed that 7.53 isn't going to cut it however that isn't our only problem right now. We aren't scoring runs. 276 batting average compared with 312 last year. But, fortunately the season basically starts over today and this is the season that matters. Go get em Jacks!!!

Comment

Lets get some runs!!!! to quote the Late Harry Caray after completing the seventh inning stretch song. We seem to have had our problems this year. I think we still got some talent and hopefully the second half will go well for the Jacks.

Comment

.373 on-base percentage so they are still getting on base at a decent clip, just not hitting for any power (.403 slugging).

114 walks in 177 IP is killer.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Timely hitting is also missing. We had a game earlier that we lost, by one run I believe, where we left 16 runners on base. Ouch!! Had to love coach Schrage getting himself tossed the other day. He is definitely doing whatever he can to get the guys fired up.

Comment

Jacks are 1-0 in the Summit. Beat IPFW 3-0. Bougher throws a gem and Busse gets the save.

Comment

3-0 will help that 7.53 team ERA. Go Rabbits.

Comment

Ditto on several comments above in regard to hitting. For the youth of our pitchers, we're not getting a lot of run strength to aid them. Was glad to see Beau Hanowski is back, but sorry to see Andrew Melton got whacked. Hopefully he will be back quick. If we can get the bats working...in relationship to the hitters we have back this year, we could start to perk up in the Summit. It may not show up in ERA, but it would cedrtanly help in wins/losses. GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
                X