SDSU Baseball Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Baseball Caps

Anyone know whether an "official" SDSU Team baseball cap is available for sale?

Re: SDSU Baseball Caps

I bought one at the bookstore within the past year...not sure if they still have them now or not, but would be worth a try if you haven't checked already.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Anyone know whether an "official" SDSU Team baseball cap is available for sale?

http://www.jackrabbitcentral.com/sho...UNDRVNTT1JJRVM

The one on the right is as close as it gets I think.

Merry Christmas!
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        http://www.jackrabbitcentral.com/sho...UNDRVNTT1JJRVMThe one on the right is as close as it gets I think.Merry Christmas!
        They have had the actual baseball hat before...I purchased it at the bookstore. Maybe it's not online or maybe they don't have it stocked now, but I'm guessing they can get one if they don't have them on hand.

Comment

Are the ones available from the bookstore 'fitted'?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Are the ones available from the bookstore 'fitted'?
            Yep, at least the version that they used to stock was. Identical to what they wear at the Erv.

Comment

When did you see those '79? I've never seen a cap at the bookstore that is like what the team wears but I'd sure love one and wish they had more baseball items available.

Comment

Same question as 76Rabbit. I'd like to have a cap just like the one the team wears.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                  When did you see those '79? I've never seen a cap at the bookstore that is like what the team wears but I'd sure love one and wish they had more baseball items available.
                  I bought mine at the bookstore about a year ago, maybe 18 months. Royal blue, fitted, sewn stretch SD on the front, running rabbit on the back. I'm positive it's a replica of what the team wears.

Comment

Is the hat you bought "The Game" brand? Pretty certain they have not sold the hat that the guys wear. Sure wish the bookstore would get with the program on baseball stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                      Is the hat you bought "The Game" brand? Pretty certain they have not sold the hat that the guys wear. Sure wish the bookstore would get with the program on baseball stuff.
                      Yep, it is "The Game" brand. Is that the actual hat? It looks and wears exactly like it.

Comment

The Game is the brand the team wears. I guess you were just fortunate to run across them at a time they had them available. I have looked everytime we have been in the bookstore as well as online and never seen anything that is close to the actual hat. Nice get

Comment

I did not think they would sell the actual hat worn by the players and staff. I know coach Price and coach Christianson wanted the hats to be unique to the team. Maybe the new coach is looking at it differently. Been tyring to buy one for years. Really looking forward to another excellent baseball season. I am hearing good things about this team already. GBGBJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                            I did not think they would sell the actual hat worn by the players and staff. I know coach Price and coach Christianson wanted the hats to be unique to the team. Maybe the new coach is looking at it differently. Been tyring to buy one for years. Really looking forward to another excellent baseball season. I am hearing good things about this team already. GBGBJ
                            My hat was bought during Coach Price's tenure...I got it about 18 months ago I think.

Comment

Working...
                            X