X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. Bison

Big series this weekend!

Re: Jacks vs. Bison

No doubt! Bison have been playing well...will be an interesting weekend. GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      No doubt! Bison have been playing well...will be an interesting weekend. GO JACKS!
      I believe the Bison beat the Gophers yesterday. I don't have the score, but heard it as a sound bit on 10 PM Sports. I think our guys have been playing better though. On May 3 Tuesday. Here is link to their game story:
      http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205146601

Comment

Go Jacks

Comment

Sounds like a great weekend for baseball. Get out to the park and support the Rabbits. If all goes well (3 of 4 or a sweep) the Rabbits will make the Summit League Regular Season Championship a two horse race. GO RABBITS!

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...3-e0605b7fde6d

Comment

Love the quote from Zach Briggs in the last sentence:
              "We're a good team and have good players." "If you're good, you're good".

I would love to see more of this outward confidence from other programs too. I know it's not 100% "SDSU" to hear quotes like this, but nothing wrong with being confident, IMO.

Go Jacks...Beat the Bison!!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Love the quote from Zach Briggs in the last sentence:
                "We're a good team and have good players." "If you're good, you're good".

I would love to see more of this outward confidence from other programs too. I know it's not 100% "SDSU" to hear quotes like this, but nothing wrong with being confident, IMO.

Go Jacks...Beat the Bison!!!
                I agree with this 100%,you can't beat someone until you first believe you can beat that someone.I think deep down inside,the really good athletes know just how good they are and thats why they perform the way they do.
                Does that translate into just because you think you can beat someone you will? Of course it doesn't.....but until you believe it,it will never happen.Centenary was a good example this year,they kept that belief the entire season,loss after loss,until they finally got thier win.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                  I agree with this 100%,you can't beat someone until you first believe you can beat that someone.I think deep down inside,the really good athletes know just how good they are and thats why they perform the way they do.
                  Does that translate into just because you think you can beat someone you will? Of course it doesn't.....but until you believe it,it will never happen.Centenary was a good example this year,they kept that belief the entire season,loss after loss,until they finally got thier win.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but wouldn't Centenary - finally overcoming its dearth of D-1 talent - be the exact opposite of what this player said?

Comment

2-1 top of 4.
                    http://www.gojacks.com/newLiveStats/...b_oem_id=15000

Jacks get only 1 run with the bases loaded with no outs in the bottom of the 3rd. Got to get more, but going out on a limb and guessing it won't be the last time the Jacks have the bases loaded today!!

Go Jacks...Beat the Bison!!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      2-1 top of 4.
                      http://www.gojacks.com/newLiveStats/...b_oem_id=15000

Jacks get only 1 run with the bases loaded with no outs in the bottom of the 3rd. Got to get more, but going out on a limb and guessing it won't be the last time the Jacks have the bases loaded today!!

You're right, wasn't the last time the Jacks had bases loaded, unfortunately they haven't been able to do anything with it.

Jacks up 3-2 in the eighth

Comment

4-3 Jacks win!!

Telford gets a 2 out single to bring the winning run across in the bottom of the 9th!!

Nice work fellas...left a ton of runs out there(bases loaded twice, once with zero outs), but a win's a win!!

Go out and really put a hurt on them tomorrow in the DH.

Comment

Nice job fellas! Stick it to the Bizun the rest of the weekend!
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

finally you beat us in something

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
                              finally you beat us in something

I'm sure the umps screwed the Bison.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                              X