Commencement at Centenary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commencement at Centenary

Here is an interesting piece of video from Centenary's Commencement ceremony:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...match/20s7pgda
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: Commencement at Centenary

That's one way to liven-up a graduation.

Centenary has 887 undergrads. I assume it's graduation ceremony include about 200 to 225 students. Hard to imagine a school that small.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      Here is an interesting piece of video from Centenary's Commencement ceremony:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...match/20s7pgda
      Since the video sort of cuts off, am I to assume he said no?
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I think it kind of upstaged the whole ceremony and was self serving.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          I think it kind of upstaged the whole ceremony and was self serving.
          Meh, I think she earned the right to draw a little attention to herself being that she was class valedictorian.

I'd think different if it was the guy with a 2.1 GPA streaking across the stage to draw attention to himself... streaking requires at least a 3.0 GPA in my book
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

What GPA do you need in order to ride a bike onto a basketball court in your underwear and a cape? I think that situation gets a free pass. What a classic moment in Jackrabbit history.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
              What GPA do you need in order to ride a bike onto a basketball court in your underwear and a cape? I think that situation gets a free pass. What a classic moment in Jackrabbit history.
              Are you refering to our departed QB? I dont mean Whitter. I agree it was a classic, and to watch the staff facial expressions while sitting at the scorer's table was worth the whole season ticket's price. Most if not all where horrified and scrambling to see if the half time script included an appearance by the underwear man on bike.

Comment

Working...
              X