NDSU WBB loses 2 freshmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU WBB loses 2 freshmen

TV's twitter reported that NDSU has lost two freshmen wbb players. Raechelle Eckmann will be out for the year with a knee injury. And Paige Beck might be done playing at NDSU as her injury might be career ending.

Re: NDSU WBB loses 2 freshmen

Wow, to see a career ending injury is extremely unusual. Hoping for the best for these 2 young ladies.

Comment

Dang, NDSU is driving through some serious bad karma right now. I'm not sure how else to explain it.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Dang, NDSU is driving through some serious bad karma right now. I'm not sure how else to explain it.
        It maybe just got worse...word in the Fargo Forum is that President Joe Chapman is resigning from his post at the university.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
          It maybe just got worse...word in the Fargo Forum is that President Joe Chapman is resigning from his post at the university.

Let the conspiracy theories begin...especially if he decides not to attend any athletic events for the rest of the year!

I wonder if STU, even though he's a SD resident, will request that he be allowed to view all of President Joe Chapman's e-mail info in the name of open-govt.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            Let the conspiracy theories begin...especially if he decides not to attend any athletic events for the rest of the year!

I wonder if STU, even though he's a SD resident, will request that he be allowed to view all of President Joe Chapman's e-mail info in the name of open-govt.

Go Jacks!!
            North Dakota has more open record laws than South Dakota, and do not for a second think that the Fargo Forum, Radio KFGO have not exercised their rights to look. I started a thread about this and I made mention of the three things that is spinning Chapman's resignation.

Comment

Working...
            X