Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summit Tournament headed to South Dakota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit Tournament headed to South Dakota?

I smell a sponsorship
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=0,67748

so if i read this right on keloland.com, all teams wont come to the arena? only 8 mens and 8 womens teams? does that mean the 9th and 10th place teams wont play in the summit tourney or how are they going to do it next year?
      Old news commented on many times here. Gonna be more than a little hard to swallow if we don't qualify for the post-season tourney we host.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Good article on the SF Arena and it's ongoing upgrades that are pretty much getting done due to the fact the Summit League Championships are being held there the next two years.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...03/1002/sports

Make sure to hit the recommend button and let TV we're also reading his articles that don't have "SDSU" in title only.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Old news commented on many times here. Gonna be more than a little hard to swallow if we don't qualify for the post-season tourney we host.
          Sad to say, but I think that would be Nagy's ending to the SDSU program.

Comment

Working...
          X