• Show
Clear All

• Summit League Basketball Tournament SCHEDULE CHANGE

https://thesummitleague.org/news/202...pionships.aspx

Wednesday through Sunday.
    March 5-9, 2025
    March 4-8, 2026.
    "I think we'll be OK"

They are not going to stop until they have this completely screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      They are not going to stop until they have this completely screwed up.
      I think this is a good tweak to the tournament. This really helps fans from markets outside of SD to be able to attend. How many here would spend the time and money to travel out of state from Friday-Wednesday? If we want this to stay in Sioux Falls we need to make further accommodations for fans outside the region to attend.

Comment

Oh this is a positive change in my opinion. I think attendance will very well increase to not have semis/finals on work days. Maybe the finals will start at an earlier time now.

Comment

The Summit League has recently screwed up some things like ticketing and broadcast rights, but this is a positive change for fans that have work schedules to deal with.

Comment

This schedule change will result in some record crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
              Oh this is a positive change in my opinion. I think attendance will very well increase to not have semis/finals on work days. Maybe the finals will start at an earlier time now.
              The news release from the Summit League has the championship games at 3:00 and 8:00 on Sunday.

Comment

I have a suspicion that the championship games will be on CBS Sports Network. No information to that effect, just a suspicion.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I have a suspicion that the championship games will be on CBS Sports Network. No information to that effect, just a suspicion.
                  The news release confirms that the men's semi's and both championship games are on CBS Sports Network just like last season.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    CBS Sports Network airing the Summit men's semifinals and both championship games was confirmed earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The news release confirms that the men's semi's and both championship games are on CBS Sports Network just like last season.
                      Dang, another instance of me lagging behind bigticket

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

So it does. I should try occasionally to read entire articles, I suppose.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

CBS Sports Network airing the Summit men's semifinals and both championship games was confirmed earlier this week.
                          Also, on Summit League web site

Comment

Working...
                          X