No announcement yet.

SLT March 2024 MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more item on the OVC comparison is the presale all session tickets can be purchased for $60 or $80 after the presale. I will guess there is no need to purchase parking.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

If competitive equity is mantra that this guy is working with then the tournament in Sioux Falls could very much be in trouble. There is no doubt that dollars talk. And if they can get similar dollars at another site and it helps with competitive equity then all of the AD's except SDSU and USD will vote for it.

Here's an odd take on it. The fact that Jacks fans travel so well could be used against us. Look how Jacks fans have travelled to Frisco for all three games. If you are Omaha, KC, or Denver, you would certainly put a bid together based on Jacks fans still travelling to the games in large numbers. Heck, I'm going wherever it is. The question is how many Jacks fans would commit to travelling/vacationing at the SLT in one of the other cities? In Sioux Falls, the lion share of the fans are traveling to and from the games every day which outside of the ticket price lowers the economic impact. If 4,000 Jacks fans come to another site it would provide a bigger economic impact for the city (hotels, meals, flights, bars, etc.). These other cities will put up cash to get visitors to town. No doubt they do in Sioux Falls as well, but impact will be larger at venues not Sioux Falls where the fans mainly commute..

We've done a great job filling up the Denny to the tune of 8,000 per session. And it sounds crazy on the surface that it could move to another site, but evidently that is a possibility.

The SLT is my favorite weekend of the year and I plan to travel to wherever the games will be played,. And SDSU will continue to dominate.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The last two paragraphs say it all imo...

https://www.dakotanewsnow.com/2024/0...ys-years-come/
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
        X