WIU's Rob Jeter to Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIU's Rob Jeter to Southern Utah

Rob Jeter is leaving Macomb to be the head coach at Southern Utah. Likely going to be another Summit team doing a big re-build.

It won’t be too long until WIU drops athletics or drops D2/D3. Jerry made a good move here.

Comment

WOW does that mean he did not think he could do any better than 4th place? I am sure it is more money, better facilities, etc..

is Massner coming back? i thought he was but i do not remember for sure. this makes me think he was already gone. it seems to me i probably would not have been interviewing other places with the very probable POY coming back, so he probably was not

IF he does have a covid year left, does he auto follow Jeter to S Utah?? seems like a perfect situation for a player to move to play in the best arena in front of the best fans in the league? NO?? i dont see any reason why WIU loss should not be our gain in this type of scenario)) haha

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        WOW does that mean he did not think he could do any better than 4th place? I am sure it is more money, better facilities, etc..

is Massner coming back? i thought he was but i do not remember for sure. this makes me think he was already gone. it seems to me i probably would not have been interviewing other places with the very probable POY coming back, so he probably was not

IF he does have a covid year left, does he auto follow Jeter to S Utah?? seems like a perfect situation for a player to move to play in the best arena in front of the best fans in the league? NO?? i dont see any reason why WIU loss should not be our gain in this type of scenario)) haha
        Massner played three seasons elsewhere before playing two in Macomb, so he is out of eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Massner played three seasons elsewhere before playing two in Macomb, so he is out of eligibility.
          Thank you for clarification. For some reason i thought he could come back but i definitely was not sure. like i said, seems WAY more unlikely Jeter is looking for interviews if he had Massner coming back, so this makes sense!!

unfortunately this now becomes a total start over for the Necks(((

Comment

Working...
          X