ORU in the NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It was in the mid 70s and sunny. The team likely has a field trip to Disney World today. I could not watch much in the 2nd half to watch the refs win it for Duke.
    joking??
    i know that is the common battle cry of duke haters worldwide but.....

they were ahead by 15+ for literally over 75% of the game

their defense and Mills total lack of adjustment basically took Max out of the game. considering that in their 3 ncaa games 2 years ago, Max averaged over 25, this seems an accomplishment worthy of some recognition

along with that ORU had a total lack of answer for duke inside. ORU was almost non competitive from the start. i doubt even head whiner mills could find a way to lay that on the officiating

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

ji doubt even head whiner mills could find a way to lay that on the officiating
      You are clearly underestimating the effect a sub standard omelette station can have on a team’s performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post

You are clearly underestimating the effect a sub standard omelette station can have on a team’s performance.

Ha ha ha ha. So true!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post

That could really be egg-xasperating .

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

that is almost as bad as the block / charge calls last night)))) haha

Comment

BTW
              so much for Duke being WAAAAAAY underseeded

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                BTW
                so much for Duke being WAAAAAAY underseeded
                So true. A lot of soul searching over on the ORU board. Couldn't happen to a better bunch. It is hard when all your usual excuses and whining are disproven and you have to take a long hard look in the mirror and admit what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Given his history, I'm guessing he'd "hold the Bacon."

Side note -- with Mills apparently what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas, if he can work in podcast references to Bacon, Sugar Ray, and lingerie, and yes, this means a disgusting Mills Malt with sea salt caramel (emblematic of his Summit tears), bacon, heaps of sugar, and red velvet cake is on the table.

Comment

Working...
                  X