Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Not completely related here. I see Mark Gr. and Brooklyn M are in a BWELL ad on FB. I also have seen Brooklyn and Paige repping for Pints and Quarts. Nice to see some local places stepping up. It might not be big dollars, but its something.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Demers bailing on USD the same day they announce their WNIT game tells you things were not real rosy in that locker room. She could have easily played it out for another week. It’s hard to imagine them going much longer than that.

The musings of McFeely (and others) about our stars are depressing, but not surprising. We have a couple guys lots of power teams would pay to add. I’ve numbed myself to it this year, refusing to even picture next year’s MBB roster until the bag men are done with their work.

At least the situation doesn’t feel that way with our women’s team - and maybe I’m just naive.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I'm kind of resigned to Zeke moving on after the season is done. I believe that he and Fidler are part of the first class that doesn't get an extra Covid season, so if they are going to cash in on NIL $, it's now or never. I hope William stays for another season, but he will get boatloads of dollars thrown at him. He will get a lot of exposure staying with the Jacks and getting highlight reel dunks every game. I don't know that Grant Nelson has done himself a lot of good this year by moving up a level, but his bank account certainly is bigger.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    Demers bailing on USD the same day they announce their WNIT game tells you things were not real rosy in that locker room. She could have easily played it out for another week. It’s hard to imagine them going much longer than that.

The musings of McFeely (and others) about our stars are depressing, but not surprising. We have a couple guys lots of power teams would pay to add. I’ve numbed myself to it this year, refusing to even picture next year’s MBB roster until the bag men are done with their work.

At least the situation doesn’t feel that way with our women’s team - and maybe I’m just naive.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    F*ck I hate this portal BS.
    Not as much as I hate McFeely's attempts to stoke rumors about who will be entering it for the Jacks

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Omaha's Marcel Bryant joins Frankie in the portal. He is 6'7" freshman who played in 20 games. Jaeden Marshall, Jr guard, of Omaha is also jumping into the portal. He started 11 games.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    F*ck I hate this portal BS.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Just saw a post on Bisonville that Andrew Morgan is entering the portal.

Leave a comment:

• tbcruiser
    replied
    Betting Frankie goes to Creighton to take Baylors spot

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    According to Dom Izzo, Frankie Fidler will enter the portal. As will NDSU's Sam Hastreiter, whose brother plays for the Jacks.
    Sam played a fraction of the time he logged in 2022-23. Richman likely expected this exit. I am surprised Crutchfield may not keep Frankie on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    According to Dom Izzo, Frankie Fidler will enter the portal. As will NDSU's Sam Hastreiter, whose brother plays for the Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Isn't Demers the player that enrolled early, and then USD played her in what should have been her high school senior season ? Don't think that is a good situation for any player, but especially with a post.
    She is a North Dakota gal. She could stay in the Summit. I am not sure if that is in her blueprint or if she is considering D2.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Yes she is

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Denver

Emari Doby, 5’10, G, Fr. (0.3 ppg)

Madelyn Atkins, 5’8, G, Soph (0.9 ppg)

Reagan Pahl, 5’6, G, Fr. (1.3 ppg)

Joclyen Wyatt, 5’8, G, Jr. (1.1 ppg)

Kansas City

Rain Green, 5’8, G, Sr. (9.7 ppg, 4.5 apg, 1.5 spg — 2022-23)

North Dakota

Darcy Jardine, 6’4, C, Soph. (1.5 ppg) → Western Colorado (D-II)

Mahogany Cottingham, 5’8, G, Fr. (1.2 ppg)

DJ Davis, 5’6, G, Sr. (3 ppg)

Omaha

Liz Martino, 6’0, F, Sr. (6 ppg — 2 games)

South Dakota

Joy Bergstrom, 5’9, G, Fr. (DNP)

Walker Demers, 6’1, C, Soph. (6 ppg, 4.1 rpg)

St. Thomas

Natalie Greenwood, 6’3, F, Soph. (0.0 ppg — 2 games) Trinity (D-III)

Taken from a link on the usd fan page
    Isn't Demers the player that enrolled early, and then USD played her in what should have been her high school senior season ? Don't think that is a good situation for any player, but especially with a post.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Denver

Emari Doby, 5’10, G, Fr. (0.3 ppg)

Madelyn Atkins, 5’8, G, Soph (0.9 ppg)

Reagan Pahl, 5’6, G, Fr. (1.3 ppg)

Joclyen Wyatt, 5’8, G, Jr. (1.1 ppg)

Kansas City

Rain Green, 5’8, G, Sr. (9.7 ppg, 4.5 apg, 1.5 spg — 2022-23)

North Dakota

Darcy Jardine, 6’4, C, Soph. (1.5 ppg) → Western Colorado (D-II)

Mahogany Cottingham, 5’8, G, Fr. (1.2 ppg)

DJ Davis, 5’6, G, Sr. (3 ppg)

Omaha

Liz Martino, 6’0, F, Sr. (6 ppg — 2 games)

South Dakota

Joy Bergstrom, 5’9, G, Fr. (DNP)

Walker Demers, 6’1, C, Soph. (6 ppg, 4.1 rpg)

St. Thomas

Natalie Greenwood, 6’3, F, Soph. (0.0 ppg — 2 games) Trinity (D-III)

Taken from a link on the usd fan page

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Lawrence[26 minutes] & Amboree[96 minutes] were seldom used ORU sophomore guards who left the team for the portal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X