No announcement yet.

2023 SLT Men's Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more annoying?? Paul Mills?? usd fans?? usd commercials and billboards?? LGRs long posts??))

being a former teacher, i employed my test writing skills. in a good multiple choice question there is one option that is obviously wrong))) and at least two that are very close to correct

Comment

Fouling Morgan wouldn't be the worst strategy in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Fouling Morgan wouldn't be the worst strategy in the world.
        AGREED and Nelson is not a great FT shooter either. when time gets down i would say it would be smart to foul either one of them as opposed to let them have easy post looks over someone a half foot shorter

but yes you are correct morgan is barely 50%

Comment

OH MY GOSH!!!!! HOW can you give up TWO offensive boards to a team as vertically challenged as usd in the last two minutes? BRUTAL

Comment

is Nelson actually good? HOW under a minute down by one being guarded by Hayes and he LETS Hayes stand in front of him. that has to be where the ball goes

Comment

well almost a guaranteed 40 minute battle that ends with two teams separated by no more than 6 points in the second semifinal tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                is Nelson actually good? HOW under a minute down by one being guarded by Hayes and he LETS Hayes stand in front of him. that has to be where the ball goes
                If he's smart he gets the hell out of Fargo one way or another for next season.

Comment

well almost a guaranteed 40 minute battle that ends with two teams separated by no more than 6 points in the second semifinal tomorrow
                  Sure hope not. I'd prefer a double-digit win for Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If he's smart he gets the hell out of Fargo one way or another for next season.
                    i hear you, but that is not a trend that is good for the jacks. if ndsu starts to consistently have good players leave early it hurts the league and hurts the jacks. obviously i know he is good, but i am shocked there was minimal effort at best by him or the team to get him the ball on the last two possessions. obviously it worked out

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Sure hope not. I'd prefer a double-digit win for Jacks.
                      hahahah you KNOW i was not saying i am HOPING for a close game. i would love to see us mop the floor with them, but you tell me the last time that happened?

Comment

hahahah you KNOW i was not saying i am HOPING for a close game. i would love to see us mop the floor with them, but you tell me the last time that happened?
                        I think Mayo & WKIII will get back on track tomorrow and help increase the margin of victory.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I think Mayo & WKIII will get back on track tomorrow and help increase the margin of victory.
                          i will have to go back and check what he has done for points against them this year, but i think this is a bit of a tough matchup for him. I think i would be telling him to focus on defense and rebounding and just letting the offense come to him tomorrow

if he can shut down one of their posts and grab 10 boards, whatever we get on offense will be a bonus. i FULLY expect Mayo to be fine, but he will obviously be their focus and they tend to not suck defensively.. AA has actually had some of the best games of his career against the bison

Comment

Appreciated Coach Peterson comments after the game!! excellent attitude!

Comment

Appreciated Coach Peterson comments after the game!! excellent attitude!
                              Was it better than after the game where his coaches had to pull him back from attacking the refs?

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Was it better than after the game where his coaches had to pull him back from attacking the refs?
                                do you mean todays game during the game? he was definitely fired up and i would prefer a better example of responding to difficulty more positively but seems like it is pretty much the norm anymore to expect coaches to be fired up.

just saying i appreciated he was not making any excuses after the game and focused on the things he and his team could control

maybe you are talking about a different day??

editing. after more thought, i guess you are saying he was bad walking off the floor? i did not see that. tuned out from the final horn until the press conferences. my personal philosophy was always to respond to the crap i could not control the same way i wanted my players to react. obviously if he went after the refs that is not the example i think a coach should set.

i am trying to have a slightly better attitude about usd. i actually look for reasons to not completely despise them. seems like you are trying to make it harder for me to achieve this goal))) haha

Comment

Working...
                                X