9 North Dakota
    4 Western Illinois
    5 St. Thomas
    2 South Dakota State
    7 Kansas City
    10 Omaha
    3 North Dakota State
    6 South Dakota
    This is information not yet available in the Argus newspaper.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Has anyone seen if there will be links available to watch/listen to All League selections on Thursday?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Has anyone seen if there will be links available to watch/listen to All League selections on Thursday?
      Keloland TV has the SLT show on at 6:30 PM on Thursday, I don't know what the programming of that show will pertain to exactly.

Comment

It was broadcast live last year around noon. I was able to watch it and post the "play by play". I looked all around the Summit League website and couldn't find any mention of it though.

Comment

WK3 is on newcomer team. Mimsy is on defensive team,. Dent is 2nd team. I am waiting to see Zeke on 1rst team. And there is Zeke.

Comment

https://twitter.com/caydenmc/status/...SsS-0E4MbD1xlQ

I hope we kick ORU’s ass. I’m glad we have a team of their caliber in our league but their coach seems to always have something to complain about. If the tournament was in Tulsa, no way it would have even close to the attendance it has in Sioux Falls. Sorry our fans are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I hope we kick ORU’s ass. I’m glad we have a team of their caliber in our league but their coach seems to always have something to complain about. If the tournament was in Tulsa, no way it would have even close to the attendance it has in Sioux Falls. Sorry our fans are better than yours.
              Yep i truly have a ton of respect for the school!! and have enjoyed many of their players!! but Mills is not particularly likeable!! you know he gets paid (A LOT) to coach a game! (have you ever heard Hendo talk about not really thinking he (hendo) even has a real job?) and somehow he always manages to think the deck is stacked against him!!

it is really amazing what an incredibly different attitude their previous WBB coach had. she always had a great understanding why the games were played in SD and ALWAYS seemed thankful for the chance to have her team play in front of so many passionate basketball fans

off topic but it is unfortunate that she was fired. she was a very good representative of the school and the game. what did they gain from the move?? the style is different but are the results? they finished 5th this year i believe last year they were 3rd
              on the same note what did the UNO men gain? finished in last place with the same players plus additions that the new coach wanted

back to coach mills
              does he know that the SLT was in Tulsa previously? does NOT seem like it. did NOT put up even close to the numbers!!! he says games without the jacks and yotes are poorly attended HAHAHA, yes they are not packed but they are very well attended. WAY WAY WAY more than non ORU games would be or ever were attended in Tulsa

i bet someone here has the numbers
              but i think SLT MBB is the biggest attended league championship tourney outside the P5 or very close
              and SLT WBB is simply one of the best attended WBB tourney in the country no matter what conference

if mills cared about the league OR the game in general in ANY way, he would admit that playing in SF is a great opportunity, but he has a normal, very selfish, very limited view of the tournament. i am honestly surprised that ORU apparently does not speak to him about his whiney selfish communication with the media

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

It seems weird for him to be pre-loading an excuse.

If we lose to them, oh well - they’re better this year. If we take them out, I’ll enjoy even more after hearing him whine before the tourney even starts!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

Yep i truly have a ton of respect for the school!! and have enjoyed many of their players!! but Mills is not particularly likeable!! you know he gets paid (A LOT) to coach a game! (have you ever heard Hendo talk about not really thinking he (hendo) even has a real job?) and somehow he always manages to think the deck is stacked against him!!

it is really amazing what an incredibly different attitude their previous WBB coach had. she always had a great understanding why the games were played in SD and ALWAYS seemed thankful for the chance to have her team play in front of so many passionate basketball fans

off topic but it is unfortunate that she was fired. she was a very good representative of the school and the game. what did they gain from the move?? the style is different but are the results? they finished 5th this year i believe last year they were 3rd
                  on the same note what did the UNO men gain? finished in last place with the same players plus additions that the new coach wanted

back to coach mills
                  does he know that the SLT was in Tulsa previously? does NOT seem like it. did NOT put up even close to the numbers!!! he says games without the jacks and yotes are poorly attended HAHAHA, yes they are not packed but they are very well attended. WAY WAY WAY more than non ORU games would be or ever were attended in Tulsa

i bet someone here has the numbers
                  but i think SLT MBB is the biggest attended league championship tourney outside the P5 or very close
                  and SLT WBB is simply one of the best attended WBB tourney in the country no matter what conference

if mills cared about the league OR the game in general in ANY way, he would admit that playing in SF is a great opportunity, but he has a normal, very selfish, very limited view of the tournament. i am honestly surprised that ORU apparently does not speak to him about his whiney selfish communication with the media
                  Mills is a douche bag and not very well respected from my understanding, unless you are a ORU fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

It seems weird for him to be pre-loading an excuse.

If we lose to them, oh well - they’re better this year. If we take them out, I’ll enjoy even more after hearing him whine before the tourney even starts!
                    that was one of the things i was thinking too. somebody is feeling the pressure of needing to validate an 18-0 regular season by winning the SLT. so he is getting his excuses in ahead of time

but mostly i just think he likes to wine

it is unfortunate. i think the players he has had have represented ORU very well but he is a very poor person to be one of the public faces of the school

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Mills is a douche bag and not very well respected from my understanding, unless you are a ORU fan.
                      do they respect him really? maybe they do. if we had a coach act like that i would be hoping for J Sell to do something about it

honestly i do NOT think i am just being biased, so tell me if i am wrong. have we EVER had a coach act like this?? certainly not on any type of consistent basis. i would be incredibly annoyed if we had a coach acting like this

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

do they respect him really? maybe they do. if we had a coach act like that i would be hoping for J Sell to do something about it

honestly i do NOT think i am just being biased, so tell me if i am wrong. have we EVER had a coach act like this?? certainly not on any type of consistent basis. i would be incredibly annoyed if we had a coach acting like this
                        This precedes his lamentation, but it sounds like their AD is willing to placate the Baby from Baylor.

Comment

Anytime he sets foot in the Denny we should let him know we are there. ORU walks through to get to a dressing room, let him know. ORU plops down to take in the game before theirs, let him know. They announce his whiny ass during intros of any game, let him know. Make sure it is him and not one of his 1,000 assistants that all dress like his little minions.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

More from Coach Mills.

https://tulsaworld.com/sports/colleg...e3d8cfbfd.html

Comment

Dude just likes to complain. Why didnt he withdraw from the tourney when sdsu or ndsu have been the top seed. If you want the best to go just name the regular season champ. Sdsu should have gone most years by his logic.

The article was pretty good just gives the other 3 dakota schools way to much respect for crowd size and influence. Why have tournaments at all. Why not just have the top 2 schools compete for conference title and top 2 teams compete for national title if you go with his line of thinking. The top 2 seeds get a lot of advantages yet he still complains.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X