Roos need a coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roos need a coach

KC Roos WBB coach Jacie Hoyt leaving to take the head coaching spot at Oklahoma State. Wonder how many offers AJ has received over the years.

Wow thats a good upgrade and bad for the summit.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not good for the league. How is Dawn still in Verm when other league coaches land gigs like this? AJ proved again today Minnesota would not be an upgrade for him except for the salary.

Comment

Hoyt does not have a lot in the cupboard for the new coach.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Hoyt does not have a lot in the cupboard for the new coach.
          I think Alnatas has a year left, and could join the journey to Stillwater.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            Not good for the league. How is Dawn still in Verm when other league coaches land gigs like this? AJ proved again today Minnesota would not be an upgrade for him except for the salary.
            I'm sure Dawn has already had plenty of offers. USD with a new arena and the fan support they get isn't a bad place to be. Money isn't quite the same, but sometimes it ain't all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I think Alnatas has a year left, and could join the journey to Stillwater.
              https://kcroos.com/news/2022/2/19/wo...home-game.aspx
              She may have the Covid year to go, but she did the senior night in KC.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Damn it! First Candace Whitaker, and now Jacie Hoyt!

I love watching them coach! (you know what I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  Damn it! First Candace Whitaker, and now Jacie Hoyt!

I love watching them coach! (you know what I mean)
                  Oh yes, I understand...players get out of the way...I want to see your coach...coaching!!!!!

Comment

Da_coach knows what’s going on. Should help attendance just having her around.
                    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Working...
                    X