• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Saul Phillips ?
    Phillips, Krabbenhoft, Miles, Wicks. Lots of options but not sure if those any of those guys would be willing to live in Verm.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
    I’m surprised. His time there was underwhelming but injuries and transfers seemed to limit seeing what he could actually accomplish. USD fans seem equally surprised. Maybe it’s an off the court matter but I heard rumors of those types of things months ago so firing him now doesn’t make as much sense. Not sure who USD brings in now, maybe there is someone already waiting, but hard to build a foundation with a revolving door of coaches.
    Saul Phillips ?

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    I’m surprised. His time there was underwhelming but injuries and transfers seemed to limit seeing what he could actually accomplish. USD fans seem equally surprised. Maybe it’s an off the court matter but I heard rumors of those types of things months ago so firing him now doesn’t make as much sense. Not sure who USD brings in now, maybe there is someone already waiting, but hard to build a foundation with a revolving door of coaches.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Just when yote fans thought things were looking good….maybe Dawn will move on too.

Leave a comment:

• DieselJacks
    replied
    What is USD thinking?!? I have always respected how Todd Lee’s teams have played, and that roster was not great this year. They would have contended for the conference next year with Plitzuweit and transfers coming in. Very confused.

Edit: May be an off-court matter, so if that’s the case, things are different. But based on on-court performance this does not make sense at sll.

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    started a topic Todd Lee Fired

Todd Lee Fired

https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/sta...886236162?s=21

Wow.
Working...
X